Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
sitting steph best thing for the team
other guys are stepping up (clark, speights) and will continue to do so

rockets dont even want to be in the playoffs with their body language
these guys are on vacation mode

GS is good enough to close this deal without Curry. They'll need him 100% for rounds 2 & 3. If he's already 100% then play him. Makes no sense not to.

Last edited:
the warriors could be down 3-2 in the series and losing by 10 to the rockets with 3 mins left in the 4th quarter and i would still be looking at you like everything's gravy.

aint no warriors fan sweating the rockets ***

Last edited:
they lost by 1 guys. 1. The sky isn't falling. It wasnt a dominate win. They literally tried their hardest to lose, and they would have if donkey didnt choke. They also almost lost again if livingston was a half step sooner for the pic off. wide open layup.

They technically can sit steph again if they want. houston is so dumb i guarantee they change the entire game plan from last night. Dwight will get 0 touches lol. Harden wont have near 40 again. I'm sure Dubs aint tripping in the least.

You in the house tonight Freeze?

Palace should be POPPPPING!!

yeah I'm in there. It better be live. I was crazy disappointed at how few pistons fans traveled to cleveland for the games. I feel like I talked to everyone of them. But I bet the cleveland people/lebron fans will be in that thang tonight and sunday.

Some of y'all act like its was 3-0 and the Rockets caught a lucky game like last year.

2-1 playing in their building is no joke, no matter the seed.

They can still take it in 5 with or without Curry, but that's if they realize it's time to go end it now. Can't let them build up anything, even if the Rockets could easily just as well stink up the place next game

GS is good enough to close this deal without Curry. They'll need him 100% for rounds 2 & 3. If he's already 100% then play him. Makes no sense not to.

I disagree. They are not good enough to win this series without curry, and they would almost assuredly lose game 4 w/o curry.

They are on the road for game 4. Confidence and momentum is tangible man. Can't be looking forward to round 2 & 3, they are in a 2-1 series right now with the Rockets. Gotta respect your opponent

Just my opinion

I have a feeling Curry could have played but the Warriors were just waiting to see if they could sweep without him before bringing him back

He'll play in game 4

Last edited:

I disagree. They are not good enough to win this series without curry, and they would almost assuredly lose game 4 w/o curry.

They are on the road for game 4. Confidence and momentum is tangible man. Can't be looking forward to round 2 & 3, they are in a 2-1 series right now with the Rockets. Gotta respect your opponent

Just my opinion
bruhhh do you watch games or do you just skim through em? That game last night was as good as won, it was just 1 or 2 plays that lead to a loss. They lost by 1 with klay stinking the place up. harden not gon give you 40 every night. dwight aint gon play that hard every night. he wasnt even happy they won last night lol.

Just my opinion
The Warriors w/o Curry are still miles better than the Rockets.

Golden State has to be asking themselves, "how does one game plan for a team that has no game plan!?"

Rockets in 9
pimp.gif

Last edited:
GSW should win game 4, they are the better team.

But going into game 4 up 3-0 instead of 2-1 is a completely different dynamic and IMO curry should have played game 3. Cant be messing around in the playoffs. Gotta kill teams when you can, rockets be damned. This whole "gsw can beat hou without curry" has taken a life of its own and its went too far. Play curry, end the series and stop messing around.

Any game that you dont play curry is just opening you up to unnecessary danger and making you susceptible to the randomness of an NBA game. For all we know, steph first game back sunday comes out rusty, some random rocket hits 4 3's, etc. and now its an unnecessary 2-2 series.

As good as won?

They were losing he whole game. Yes the Rockets choked and they almost blew it but that doesn't change how bad they were getting beat.

Just my opinion
i disagree. they barely lost by one point and klay played like absolute trash. they could win this series without curry. 

bruhhh do you watch games or do you just skim through em? That game last night was as good as won, it was just 1 or 2 plays that lead to a loss. They lost by 1 with klay stinking the place up. harden not gon give you 40 every night. dwight aint gon play that hard every night. he wasnt even happy they won last night lol.

None of this matters man they lost lol and the rockets had a nice cushion for most of the night. I'on trust going on the road w/o my best player, especially for consecutive games, if he can play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom