Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
imo after game 2 when the world/social media completely destroyed the rockets, there was no way rockets weren't coming out hard to win a game. winning a game in this series is basically winning the series for them. i think that their tank is empty and they will go back to underachieving.

imo after game 2 when the world/social media completely destroyed the rockets, there was no way rockets weren't coming out hard to win a game. winning a game in this series is basically winning the series for them. i think that their tank is empty and they will go back to underachieving.
****** have been hot *** all season long but they struggle to win one game and now they're supposed to be a real threat? Foh 
laugh.gif

My lunch with Mark Tatum was so dope. Really cool guy and watches a ton of basketball

If I'm Kerr, I'll sit Curry for the rest of r1. Play with Pat Bev if you want too. Mess around and be out the rest of the playoffs.

If the Blazers would put up a fight against the Clippers I'd say play Curry so they could finish the Rockets and get Curry more rest while that series plays out.

It's easy to say Warriors would beat Rockets if it gets ties 2-2 but would you want to risk it? If we knew Warriors would still take game 4 of course we'd say sit him again. I just don't like the idea of going 2-2 and banking on Curry to lead them to 2 wins against a team that just won 2 games

If I'm Kerr, I'll sit Curry for the rest of r1. Play with Pat Bev if you want too. Mess around and be out the rest of the playoffs.

Exactly. Keep messing around if you want with Bev :lol:. If Curry comes back Pat is gonna dog him win or lose. The route to the finals aint gonna be coasting this time...sit him

Last edited:
So I've read a report that said kd is super unhappy and this will be his last go round with Okc

Now there's an article that says DC is not an option

Warriors confirmed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom