Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As good as won?

They were losing he whole game. Yes the Rockets choked and they almost blew it but that doesn't change how bad they were getting beat.
they won  game 2  without curry and lost this one by one point. warriors are fine in this series without curry. rockets arent getting another game. 

I disagree. They are not good enough to win this series without curry, and they would almost assuredly lose game 4 w/o curry.

They are on the road for game 4. Confidence and momentum is tangible man. Can't be looking forward to round 2 & 3, they are in a 2-1 series right now with the Rockets. Gotta respect your opponent

Just my opinion
i disagree. they barely lost by one point and klay played like absolute trash. they could win this series without curry. 
i agree.  Lost by 1 on the road due to a James Harden push off, with Harden and Dwert playing very well and Curry missing and Klay playing for the Rockets.

This is how I feel too. As a team GS is just superior with or without. Now vs the Clips, OKC or SA without Curry they're done.
this is obvious. 

man i cant wait till next round. clips and gs , okc vs sa. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:

I disagree. They are not good enough to win this series without curry, and they would almost assuredly lose game 4 w/o curry.

They are on the road for game 4. Confidence and momentum is tangible man. Can't be looking forward to round 2 & 3, they are in a 2-1 series right now with the Rockets. Gotta respect your opponent

Just my opinion
i disagree. they barely lost by one point and klay played like absolute trash. they could win this series without curry. 
i agree.  Lost by 1 on the road due to a James Harden push off, with Harden and Dwert playing very well and Curry missing and Klay playing for the Rockets.
Ain't no push off b.  Andre the actor out here finessing boys.

The point difference means nothing. A game is a game, and they clearly vary, just look at the last two games.

The Warriors should and probably will win, but the flat out dismissal of the Rockets is a bit dangerous. It's still just a 2-1 lead with the next game on the road.

Last edited:
They can definitely win without curry, but if the docs think he's good to go I'd play him

Sure they can win w/o curry. They are a good team.

But the chances of losing by playing w/o curry are soooo much higher. If the warriors are better than the rockets without curry, IMO it isnt by much and the Rockets could very well win game 4 at home w/o curry playing.

Now you have an unnecessary 6 or maybe even 7 game series in play.

The point difference means nothing. A game is a game, and they clearly vary, just look at the last two games.

The Warriors should and probably will win, but the flat out dismissal of the Rockets is a bit dangerous. It's still just a 2-1 lead with the next game on the road.

You are spot on with all of this

As good as won?

They were losing he whole game. Yes the Rockets choked and they almost blew it but that doesn't change how bad they were getting beat.

good as won as in the warriors were up with 10 seconds to go.

and it definitely changes how bad they were getting beat. That doesnt mean anything. They were up 17 and won by 1. That says a lot..about both teams.

They can definitely win without curry, but if the docs think he's good to go I'd play him

Sure they can win w/o curry. They are a good team.

But the chances of losing by playing w/o curry are soooo much higher. If the warriors are better than the rockets without curry, IMO it isnt by much and the Rockets could very well win game 4 at home w/o curry playing.

Now you have an unnecessary 6 or maybe even 7 game series in play.

i rather risk that than playing curry if he's not good to go. if he's good to go, there's no question whether he should play.

Last edited:
i rather risk that than playing curry if he's not good to go. if he's good to go, there's no question whether he should play.

Oh no now i'm in absolute agreement with this. If he hasnt been given the green light to play from team doc and personnel, then absolutely he shouldnt play.

But from everything ive seen and gathered, him not playing is 100% precationary. As in, if this were LAC or SAS or OKC he would be more than healthy to play.

and it definitely changes how bad they were getting beat. That doesnt mean anything. They were up 17 and won by 1. That says a lot..about both teams.
[quote name="Freeze" url="/t/647451/official-2016-nba-playoffs-thread-worst-first-

A 73-9 team doesn't really count moral victories. I don't know why the point differential matters. It counts the same as the last 2.

If Curry can play and he's not, sawft.

From what ive been gathering it hasnt been just his decision.

Curry wants to play, but in essence, GSW brass is so confident that they can win w/o curry that they arent playing him for precationary reasons. For all intents and purposes, he's fine I feel.

Oh no now i'm in absolute agreement with this. If he hasnt been given the green light to play from team doc and personnel, then absolutely he shouldnt play.

But from everything ive seen and gathered, him not playing is 100% precationary. As in, if this were LAC or SAS or OKC he would be more than healthy to play.
Yeah I said the same thing frisco did. I'm gonna trust the staff on this

If Curry can play and he's not, sawft.

From what ive been gathering it hasnt been just his decision.

Curry wants to play, but in essence, GSW brass is so confident that they can win w/o curry that they arent playing him for precationary reasons. For all intents and purposes, he's fine I feel.

he could suit up and play but kerr and the staff feel like it's best to be safe and it's the rockets

almost doesn't count in sports.

Ask any hooper. Any real hooper. It don't matter if you win by a point or 50. Winning's winning.

Last edited:
I have a feeling Curry could have played but the Warriors were just waiting to see if they could sweep without him before bringing him back

He'll play in game 4

He wasn't on the bench last night cause he didn't bring a suit with him. He planned on playing but warriors say him.

[quote name="Freeze" url="/t/647451/official-2016-nba-playoffs-thread-worst-first-

A 73-9 team doesn't really count moral victories. I don't know why the point differential matters. It counts the same as the last 2.

uhmmm you brought up the point differential when you mentioned how they were losng the whole game and by how bad they were getting beat. I was simply stating the 'how bad they were getting beat part' is irrelevant to the end result. If you take someone that didn't watch the game and just hand them the box score the only deduction they'd make is that it was a close game and very winnable for both squads.

The whole point was the game was still very winnable without curry and struggle klay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom