Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumpman get [emoji]128299[/emoji] ? [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Hopefully.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Was this old dude giving Hawks fans on here a bad name or something 
laugh.gif
 he sounds like he was ridiculous.

Never forget ryanjumpman

Its ashame people wrongfully accused danny ferry of being racist or else we would have ryanjumpman predicting the hawks win it all this year :lol:

laugh.gif
he said the hawks were going to be champs last year. 
So unrealistic 
mean.gif
 even I didn't believe that 
laugh.gif

Said the reason the Hawks fell short last year was because the league didn't want to see the Hawks flourish, and said the reason I banned him was because I didn't want the Hawks to flourish on NT. Said that's why I let people clown the Hawks, but said that he sees other teams get clowned and I shut it down, especially Lebron.

Delusional would be putting it mildly.

Last edited:

laugh.gif
he said the hawks were going to be champs last year. 
So unrealistic 
mean.gif
 even I didn't believe that 
laugh.gif

Said the reason the Hawks fell short last year was because the league didn't want to see the Hawks flourish, and said the reason I banned him was because I didn't want the Hawks to flourish on NT. Said that's why I let people clown the Hawks, but said that he sees other teams get clowned and I shut it down, especially Lebron.

Oh so he was one of those "the powers at be hates my team and you guys are all in on it guys" 
sick.gif
. How could he say that in the same season the NBA made our starting 5 "player" of the month in January last year 
laugh.gif

:lol: Yeah this dude was DEFINITELY the worse! If I remember correctly, he even had some conspiracy theory about the NYPD hurting Thabo so that the Hawks wouldn't have a chance to win it all or something RIDICULOUS like that. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom