Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the league gave Draymond a flagrant for that play, yet no whistle was blown during the game. Ok refs.

damn, thats great seats. unless you cropped the pic for the gram 
nerd.gif

Drummond is a pretty nice dude, and I mean both as a player and personality wise :lol: I didn't think anything of that elbow at all. From Bogut, Steven Adams, or anybody else, different story

Just to let everyone know, the Pacers and Raptors played an NBA playoff game yesterday
I'm talking basketball with my mother yesterday and as we're discussing the matchups I do a quick count in my head and realize we're forgetting one.

It took both of us about 2 minutes to remember the Pacers vs the Raptors 
roll.gif

I can't be the only one that feels like Tristan gets away with some pretty questionable stuff when attacking the boards. Don't know if I should just chalk it up to his ability to be subtle or bias

I can't be the only one that feels like Tristan gets away with some pretty questionable stuff when attacking the boards. Don't know if I should just chalk it up to his ability to be subtle or bias
When you get a certain reputation refs let you get away with a lot of **** 

If thats a flagrant foul on Teague on Crowder , the NBA is softer than I even thought :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom