Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

People dunno Mark Tatum, ain't yall play 2K? He announces who gets da lottery picks in what order

mean.gif
Amateur hour in here breh

lmaooo yall got ya panties in a bunch like we said we dont know who the vice president is. I guarantee a ton of people dont know who mark tatum is. It's not a big deal.

lmaooo yall got ya panties in a bunch like we said we dont know who the vice president is. I guarantee a ton of people dont know who mark tatum is. It's not a big deal.
'sactly.  We're just busting your chops dad.

I thought it was cool that he got to kick it with Channing Tatum's brother

Then I learned dude is just some vp

I was disappointed

View media item 2004684
I don't get what the NBA is trying to accomplish with these after-the-fact corrections. I mean I guess for the sake of transparency but other than that, is there a purpose? Not trolling. Genuinely interested in the reasoning behind it.

Last edited:
View media item 2004684
I don't get what the NBA is trying to accomplish with these after-the-fact corrections. I mean I guess for the sale of transparency but other than that, is there a purpose? Not trolling. Genuinely interested in the reasoning behind it.

I also find the whole thing pointless. Obviously they should keep track of blown calls for the purpose of monitoring and educating the refs, but making public announcements about very significant blown calls when it won't change the outcome of the game seems pretty pointless.

View media item 2004684
I don't get what the NBA is trying to accomplish with these after-the-fact corrections. I mean I guess for the sale of transparency but other than that, is there a purpose? Not trolling. Genuinely interested in the reasoning behind it.

I also find the whole thing pointless. Obviously they should keep track of blown calls for the purpose of monitoring and educating the refs, but making public announcements about very significant blown calls when it won't change the outcome of the game seems pretty pointless.

You know... i always felt that way until 3 seconds ago. I know the Clippers have had a few losses due to the NBA blowing a call and admitting it the next day. It makes me angry but at least I can't say they won't admit they're ******* up. The next step is punishing refs. You have two blown calls in one quarter? You have to let Draymond Green set a screen on you.

You know... i always felt that way until 3 seconds ago. I know the Clippers have had a few losses due to the NBA blowing a call and admitting it the next day. It makes me angry but at least I can't say they won't admit they're ******* up. The next step is punishing refs. You have two blown calls in one quarter? You have to let Draymond Green set a screen on you.
roll.gif
roll.gif

The only one has been gone since last post-season.
i shall replace him then
Oh, I don't know if you can replace him. He was pretty... ummm... he was pretty irreplaceable. 
laugh.gif

You're going to have to do quite a bit of whining, elitism, feeling sorry for yourself, NEVER seeing how you contributed negatively to something, and mix in a tad bit of racism.

Actually, we've got 2 or 3 on here like that already.

The only one has been gone since last post-season.
i shall replace him then
Oh, I don't know if you can replace him. He was pretty... ummm... he was pretty irreplaceable. 
laugh.gif

You're going to have to do quite a bit of whining, elitism, feeling sorry for yourself, NEVER seeing how you contributed negatively to something, and mix in a tad bit of racism.

Actually, we've got 2 or 3 on here like that already.
147348_o.gif

^ Yep. 
laugh.gif

Warriors still almost won yesterday.

I know, I know. They didn't.

I know.

It's 2-1.

But without Curry, and up 17 at one point, the Warriors still had the lead under a minute in the game (or was it under 2?), and an inbound play on their own end when they were down 1, AND the final play of the game was thrown right to the Warriors basket. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
View media item 2004684

aksjhfjsd :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom