Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harden gonna get all the slander but the rockets may as well be the rio grande vipers. They've been fraudulent all year

They've BEEN frauds since last year when they miraculously snuck into the western conf. finals. A ton of this fraudulence has to do with Harden. Dude is straight garbage as a number one option and i would hate my team so much if he was "the man."

Bev bout to see Steph in the training room.

They choked their last 3 games of the season, including giving up 50 shots to 2016 Kobe, they would not have done any better :lol:

Last game was different cause HOU already clinched at that point.

HOU played that hard to get into the playoffs, to be down by 20+ :smh:

Jazz were up by 12 at one point. People act like the Rockets clinched and the Jazz held their heads and got blown off the floor by LA :lol:.

Tell 'em bruh. Kobe's 60 was legit. :pimp:

Warriors gonna sweep them but this is one of the most one sided officiating I've ever seen
You can thank Beverly for that 
glasses.gif

is the asian lady that balances bowls contracted with the nba or something?

she do like every half time show :lol:

These dudes, man. 
eek.gif

mean.gif

Harden 
laugh.gif

The couple times Chef got bumped and still drilled 3-balls. 
laugh.gif

smokin.gif
 I love seeing that.

Harden gonna get all the slander but the rockets may as well be the rio grande vipers. They've been fraudulent all year

They've BEEN frauds since last year when they miraculously snuck into the western conf. finals. A ton of this fraudulence has to do with Harden. Dude is straight garbage as a number one option and i would hate my team so much if he was "the man."

Ehhh aside from two games, he was really good in the playoffs. Harden might not ever win anything but this Rocket team is flawed. Dwight is washed. Shooters can't shoot. Coach out here turning up with the players. Rockets are the western conference version of the Bulls

Harden on the rockets is what prime ginobli would have looked like if he had his own team. Dude is not a winning first option

OKC 30 for 30

Harden on the rockets is what prime ginobli would have looked like if he had his own team. Dude is not a winning first option

OKC 30 for 30
I was just talkin to my boy about that. He'd be an amazing 2nd option though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom