Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
is the asian lady that balances bowls contracted with the nba or something?

she do like every half time show
laugh.gif
why was she dressed up like one of captain america's back up dancers? 

Harden :pimp:

Showing his overratedness. If only Melo could make the playoffs to do the same.

Jazz were up by 12 at one point. People act like the Rockets clinched and the Jazz held their heads and got blown off the floor by LA :lol:.

But, did it matter? You weren't a player on that team wearing MAMBA's...#you'llneverknow

:rofl: I guess

Harden gonna get all the slander but the rockets may as well be the rio grande vipers. They've been fraudulent all year

They've BEEN frauds since last year when they miraculously snuck into the western conf. finals. A ton of this fraudulence has to do with Harden. Dude is straight garbage as a number one option and i would hate my team so much if he was "the man."

Yep, snuck into the WCF by being one of the top defenses all year, and using that top defense to win 3 straight against LAC after being down 19. Say you hate them, just don't be inaccurate with other stuff

NAHHHHH BUM *** Dwight
It's clear that Dwight plays basketball for his CS.

Cool. get your paper boo boo!

But Harden has always rubbed me the wrong way.

THE most selfish player since Ricky Davis.
ricky davis is a NBA legend though

"I thought LeBron James was just going to be another addition to help me score" - Ricky Davis 

Dudes don't think Harden is a winning 1st option. Interesting. I don't fully agree with that but he has been exposed a few times in the playoffs.

How did you have Harrison Barnes guarding Dwight and he didn't get the ball? I get it now. Houston WANTS to lose

There are some awful calls being made. But Houston's bad play is kinda cancelling it all out.

They can't go 16-0 cause when they see the Thunder it's going to 7. With OKC advancing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom