Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

that was not a foul 
laugh.gif

dumb play 
If that was any "star" player I can bet you $100 that's getting called instantly

Stop it
you cant jump laterally into a defender and expect a foul call

play to get buckets not to get freethrows 

Can someone tell me who kyrie and Jr kept going to taunt after they hit a big shot? After the win, kyrie immediately went to the same corner to rub it in on whoever was sitting there

Kyrie played all the defense he never had previously right on that play right there
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It reminded me of Goku gathering all the energy in order to unleash a Spirit Bomb.

Reggie went full Westbrook on that last play.

Foul

Pistons got swept but no one can ignore how good they played against the cavaliers, minus game 2 the other three were a toss up
Word. Cavs couldn't even shake the Pistons. Healthy Warriors or Spurs would murder them

drummond basically a no show in a couple of the gms bc you cant trust his FTs
reggie jackson in crunch time? no thanks

Can someone tell me who kyrie and Jr kept going to taunt after they hit a big shot? After the win, kyrie immediately went to the same corner to rub it in on whoever was sitting there
those same dudes that were heckling them last game.

that was not a foul :lol:

dumb play 

If that was any "star" player I can bet you $100 that's getting called instantly

Stop it
you cant jump laterally into a defender and expect a foul call

play to get buckets not to get freethrows 

I'm not even defending the shot, it was a dumb shot

There's been worse calls than that with no contact. It's whatever. Pistons weren't gonna take the series, would have been nice to get atleast 1 victory after busting their ***** the whole series and putting up a fight

them IT kids? they must got different mommas
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom