Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anythin new with curry? Can't wait for the results of the mri. This could change everythangggggg. My clips night actually get past the 2nd round....then get destroyed by okc or the Spurs. Hahah

Rockets should've built around Howard and traded James Harden while his value was high...

Harden is nothing more than a 6th man

Last edited:
Celtics/Hawks was lit tonight. Sat behind Gronk. Energy was
smokin.gif

20160424_202406.jpg

IMG_20160424_191537.jpg

Anythin new with curry? Can't wait for the results of the mri. This could change everythangggggg. My clips night actually get past the 2nd round....then get destroyed by okc or the Spurs. Hahah

If nothing is wrong those old demons of his glass self could be in his head now though.

Like I was saying they should of just sat him for the rest of the series because either Bev was gonna take him out or something like this :lol:.

My Rockets weren't going to beat them in 7 games with or without him :smh:

chuck aint letting his beef with houston organization go...
dude really wants his money owed to him :lol:

Harden definitely has his issues but he ain't the only problem or the main problem.

I think the biggest problem is a) he's the only real shot creator and b) they rely on the three ball so heavily and yet most of that team is full of average shooters at best.

right or wrong, the majority of the blame should always lie on the the supposed franchise player who's making max money. especially, one who's more known to be more interested in strip clubs than playing defense and with questionable leadership skills.

winning solves all doubts.

Rockets should've built around Howard and traded James Harden while his value was high...

Harden is nothing more than a 6th man

LOL @ this flaming hot take. It actually seems like you're serious too, which is amazing.

Just might be the dumbest **** I've read in this season's thread.

And I don't even root for dude or **** with him like that.

Houston is badly built to cater to Harden. They purposely constructed a team without secondary creators so harden can have the ball in his hands 24/7.

What really pisses me off about Houston is they rather Chuck up Ariza & Beverly 3's....than let Dwight touch the ball. I've seen him literally right under the basket, and they'll shoot a 3 :lol:.

Theoretically, Ty Lawson would've been good next to Harden. But DUI Ty loves that Henny too much :lol:.

LOL @ this flaming hot take. It actually seems like you're serious too, which is amazing.

Just might be the dumbest **** I've read in this season's thread.

And I don't even root for dude or **** with him like that.
Harden is honestly a perfect 6th man. His role is to score and create for others in small doses. You build your bench around somebody like him with 2 other defensive style players. Thats why him in OKC was perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom