Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Houston is badly built to cater to Harden. They purposely constructed a team without secondary creators so harden can have the ball in his hands 24/7.

What really pisses me off about Houston is they rather Chuck up Ariza & Beverly 3's....than let Dwight touch the ball. I've seen him literally right under the basket, and they'll shoot a 3 :lol:.

Theoretically, Ty Lawson would've been good next to Harden. But DUI Ty loves that Henny too much :lol:.

chandler parsons and jeremy lin are available this summer :nerd:
james did play a good first half distrubuting the ball and getting guys involved but for the most part, too much standing around. been like that since he arrived

if only he accepted that third role on okc and been their "manu"
a guy has to get paid :lol:

Last edited:
I knew ty wouldn't work from jump because Jimmy dominates the ball too much and doesn't do much when the ball isn't in his hands. That's a harden problem more than a Houston problem imo

Rockets should've built around Howard and traded James Harden while his value was high...

Harden is nothing more than a 6th man

LOL @ this flaming hot take. It actually seems like you're serious too, which is amazing.

Just might be the dumbest **** I've read in this season's thread.

And I don't even root for dude or **** with him like that.

James Harden thinks he's playing in the All Star game every night.

Defense wins championships... [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Hope you dudes caping for harden that he goes to your team then I never want to hear complain about him . good luck winning with him

Hope you dudes caping for harden that he goes to your team then I never want to hear complain about him . good luck winning with him
They just dont understand bruh. He still plays like a 6th man because thats wat he is. Its like if you star player was Jamal Crawford,  or 03-07 Jason Terry.

I knew ty wouldn't work from jump because Jimmy dominates the ball too much and doesn't do much when the ball isn't in his hands. That's a harden problem more than a Houston problem imo

You couldnt have watched the games with Ty there then. That wasnt even the problem as to why TY didnt work :lol:

People def wanna blame Harden for everything after that statement. Even when they switched Ty with the 2nd unit coming off the bench he was flaming garbage.

You couldnt have watched the games with Ty there then. That wasnt even the problem as to why TY didnt work
laugh.gif

People def wanna blame Harden for everything after that statement. Even when they switched Ty with the 2nd unit coming off the bench he was flaming garbage.
His game just wasn't there. Not Harden's fault at all

His game just wasn't there. Not Harden's fault at all

Exactly. Not at all. Dudes just be saying hot takes to bash Harden when they were barely on the floor playing together.

What Beasley is doing now trying to create offense when given the chance is what they expected from TY.

Exactly. Not at all. Dudes just be saying hot takes to bash Harden when they were barely on the floor playing together.

What Beasley is doing now trying to create offense when given the chance is what they expected from TY.
Correct. Beasley knows his role which is to rebound and score. Ty just couldn't play his role well. He is still playing like trash right now. IDK how dude just let his career fall apart

Yes, the Rockets' problems stem from the guy who put up 29-6-7-2 this season.

Some of y'all... :smh:

Melo has put up those stats almost his whole career, yet wouldn't many people say that Knicks' problems stem from him?

Don't let Harden's numbers fool you. His gaudy numbers come from being a statue of defense, ball dominant, an inefficient shooter, and getting the benefit of the doubt on many foul calls. There is no doubt that he is talented and exciting as hell to watch 1 on 1, but there are 4 other players he relegates to casual fans when he's on the court

Last edited:
Melo has put up those stats almost good whole career, yet wouldn't many people say that Knicks' problems stem from him?

Don't let Harden's numbers fool you. His gaudy numbers come from being a statue of defense, ball dominant, an inefficient shooter, and getting the benefit of the doubt on many foul calls. There is no doubt that he is talented and exciting as hell to watch 1 on 1, but there are 4 other players he relegates to casual fans when he's on the court
These dudes really don't watch basketball bruh. Kmart was a 20 point scorer for a long time and this year is his second time making it to the playoffs.

Numbers don't mean nothing if you don't play winning basketball.

His 29-7-7 is irrelevant when hes giving up 30 plus a game on the other end of the court . Really that hard to comprehend..?

These dudes really don't watch basketball bruh. Kmart was a 20 point scorer for a long time and this year is his second time making it to the playoffs.

Numbers don't mean nothing if you don't play winning basketball.

That triple negative sentence, doe!

It's the same issue people had with David Lee. Would average 18 and 10 but would be hot trash on defense and give up 20 right back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom