Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should be studying your arts. Instead of studying me. That's how you lost your first job punk. Now get in line[emoji]128536[/emoji]
Same thing I served your girl assuming you have one.
RHYMES-PASSES-OUT.gif

You better believe the choke talk is gonna be talked about if the Warriors get bounced out the playoffs. Curry or not :lol:

lol nobody is gonna say they choked bruh. Curry was a major reason for the 73-9 record to begin with. He was the mvp and the nba's leading scorer. He was the key cog in the Warriors run movement this whole year. If he's suddenly gone, it's like removing the steering wheel from a school bus and then punishing the kids for skipping class.

That is mostly everyone's opinion.  But I think that changes if Curry is out.  It would be like Tom Brady missing the Superbowl and them losing to the Giants.  Not the same as simply losing IMO.

And I know that Jalen Rose is someone that most on here dont like, but I think he made a great point the other day......The regular season IS important.  The Warriors not winning the title doesnt take away from what an incredible regular season accomplishment winning 73 games is.  Players have built Hall of Fame legacies on regular season accomplishments.  So why do people have such a hard time acknowledging a great team based regular season accomplishment when they have no problem acknowledging player based regular season accomplishments?

Darth gonna come in here and put some hammers down trust :lol:

Last edited:
The way this thread jumped in post I thought Steph's Diagnosis came out. :rofl:

Them boys going at it early. :nerd:

The severity of Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry's knee injury will be determined by the results of his MRI on Monday. However, there have been indications from credible injury sources that the injury Curry sustained in his fall on a slick spot Sunday in Game 4 vs. the Houston Rockets involves the MCL.

USA Today spoke with "a person of knowledge," either close to Curry or the Warriors, and confirmed that the "fear" is a sprained MCL.

According to a person with knowledge of Curry's situation, the early fear is that Curry suffered a sprain in his medial collateral ligament during his second-quarter slip. The person spoke to USA TODAY Sports on the condition of anonymity because an official diagnosis has not yet been made.

The Warriors won't know for sure until Monday, when Curry is scheduled to undergo an MRI. But if those fears are realized, it could be quite some time before he is playing again.

Source: With Stephen Curry injury, Warriors know their title defense is in jeopardy.

If Curry suffered a Grade I MCL sprain, he could miss anywhere from 5 to 15 days, which would put him somewhere in the middle-to-end of a potential second-round series vs. the Clippers or Blazers. A Grade II sprain would be 4-6 weeks, which could put an end to Golden State's championship hopes.

While that "fear," Curry could be diagnosed with a simple contusion. It could be a sprain he's able to play through, though that risks future damage which is unlikely to be something the Warriors would risk.

@Antidope

lol nobody is gonna say they choked bruh. Curry was a major reason for the 73-9 record to begin with. He was the mvp and the nba's leading scorer. He was the key cog in the Warriors run movement this whole year. If he's suddenly gone, it's like removing the steering wheel from a school bus and then punishing the kids for skipping class.

Lol nah the talk is gonna be they should of rested instead of going for that reg season record. You know how the media is. At the same time Draymond was the same one talking about "and we not even completely healthy" showing off after wins.

That is mostly everyone's opinion.  But I think that changes if Curry is out.  It would be like Tom Brady missing the Superbowl and them losing to the Giants.  Not the same as simply losing IMO.

And I know that Jalen Rose is someone that most on here dont like, but I think he made a great point the other day......The regular season IS important.  The Warriors not winning the title doesnt take away from what an incredible regular season accomplishment winning 73 games is.  Players have built Hall of Fame legacies on regular season accomplishments.  So why do people have such a hard time acknowledging a great team based regular season accomplishment when they have no problem acknowledging player based regular season accomplishments?

Because they had/have a chance of being the greatest team ever if they pull this off. I mean it's never really been the goal to win the most games in regular season it's always the chip if you ask most any athlete. It just seems unfinished. I think there will be some who give GS a pass if Steph is out but they'll be others who point to the Finals last year and say they won b/c of Kyrie abs Love being out. I'm not one of those guys, but that sentiment will def be there.

Lol nah the talk is gonna be they should of rested instead of going for that reg season record. You know how the media is. At the same time Draymond was the same one talking about "and we not even completely healthy" showing off after wins.
only the stupid would associate resting players in the regular season with a freak slip that occurred in the playoffs.

right but rest helps if you're fatigued. It wasn't like they were playing with injuries to get the record. They were fine going into game 1 of the playoffs, he got hurt there. Completely unrelated to 73-9. Missing a key player it is impossible to choke bro.

Stalk? :lol: just responding to your usual nonsense. Ain't nobody going looking up your social network stuff, posting pics and keeping running diaries on folks like SOME people :nerd:

reports saying the MRI is complete and it was very close to the manual tests ... whatever that mean .... so i doubt it is a simple contusion the way he grabbed at his knee 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom