Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread is lit today.

I'm thoroughly enjoying this.  
laugh.gif

On another note, the La Clippers take on the Portland TrailBlazers in game 4 of the NBA first's round series at the MODA Center in Portland, Oregon. The LA Clippers are up 2-1 in the best of 7 series, but lost game 3 96-88. The contest will be televised nationally on ESPN at 7:30 P.M. 

Nah, you took a shot and got one in return. Idk why you do it to yourself. :lol:

There's others that do it, maybe not with the effort you do, so it's not just exclusively you. But nice to see you revealed yourself as being the weirdo you are.

As far as Cal, he did meet with Lakers brass at a hotel to at the very least gauge interest. The rest was my hopeful thinking.

You of all people calling anyone else a weirdo is amusing to say the least.
I like Mamba, but didn't he post a pic of a cake that had another man's name and or jersey number on it? That's pretty weird. One thing to be given a cake but another to actually post it on the internet, as if to be proud of it

I like Mamba, but didn't he post a pic of a cake that had another man's name and or jersey number on it? That's pretty weird. One thing to be given a cake but another to actually post it on the internet, as if to be proud of it

Uh it had my name and age on it, nice try though. It was purple and gold though.

Uh it had my name and age on it, nice try though. It was purple and gold though.

it was sweet if i remember correctly. I barely remember it, but i think you've had a few cakes right?

Honestly every other social media account with Mamba on it might be a little bit more strange

it was sweet if i remember correctly. I barely remember it, but i think you've had a few cakes right?

The one when I turned 23 was a Jordan shoe in purple and gold. Next big ones are 32, 33, & 34.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom