Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is mostly everyone's opinion.  But I think that changes if Curry is out.  It would be like Tom Brady missing the Superbowl and them losing to the Giants.  Not the same as simply losing IMO.

Its not really the same. The Pats made it to the Chip. The Warriors are still in the 1st round. Who knows if they beat the Clippers or Spurs and then the Cavs with Curry. We dont know that so to me the reg season record would be hollow if they happen to get bounced. If they still find a way to make it to the finals without Curry i gotta consider them one of the GOAT teams though.

Last edited:
Steph let this go for Ms Piggy Ayesha :smh:

12907214_869784956500329_686839880_n.jpg

DEM CAKES WOOOOOOOOOO

1168609_579298555576791_772813328_n.jpg

giphy.gif

Last edited:

That is mostly everyone's opinion.  But I think that changes if Curry is out.  It would be like Tom Brady missing the Superbowl and them losing to the Giants.  Not the same as simply losing IMO.

And I know that Jalen Rose is someone that most on here dont like, but I think he made a great point the other day......The regular season IS important.  The Warriors not winning the title doesnt take away from what an incredible regular season accomplishment winning 73 games is.  Players have built Hall of Fame legacies on regular season accomplishments.  So why do people have such a hard time acknowledging a great team based regular season accomplishment when they have no problem acknowledging player based regular season accomplishments?
Because they had/have a chance of being the greatest team ever if they pull this off. I mean it's never really been the goal to win the most games in regular season it's always the chip if you ask most any athlete. It just seems unfinished. I think there will be some who give GS a pass if Steph is out but they'll be others who point to the Finals last year and say they won b/c of Kyrie abs Love being out. I'm not one of those guys, but that sentiment will def be there.
I think there is a huge difference between a team having hurt players when they were in the finals and the greatest regular season team ever playing without the best player in the NBA for the playoffs.

I totally hear what you are saying....

But do you honestly think that if Jordan got injured in round 1 in 1996, and his team ended up being eliminated at some point, that people would clown on the Bulls and diminish their 72 win season?  I absolutely dont.

I think there is a huge difference between a team having hurt players when they were in the finals and the greatest regular season team ever playing without the best player in the NBA for the playoffs.

I totally hear what you are saying....

But do you honestly think that if Jordan got injured in round 1 in 1996, and his team ended up being eliminated at some point, that people would clown on the Bulls and diminish their 72 win season?  I absolutely dont.

I think they definitely would, I mean they wore t-shirts that said it "don't mean a thing without the ring"

Ayesha know Ros-Gold is a threat, that's why she was c-blocking a couple weeks ago

I think they definitely would, I mean they wore t-shirts that said it "don't mean a thing without the ring"

Ayesha know Ros-Gold is a threat, that's why she was c-blocking a couple weeks ago
I seen Ros walkin with him everywhere lol, trying to "get the scoop". Saw him limping around the back and she was the only one with him with a big ole smile

Stalk? :lol: just responding to your usual nonsense. Ain't nobody going looking up your social network stuff, posting pics and keeping running diaries on folks like SOME people :nerd:

Get over it, Kobe Cakes.

What are your inside sources telling you about the next Lakers coach by the way? You really nailed it last time.

http://niketalk.com/t/570758/lakers...should-coach-next-year/21520_20#post_20316860

Had it on good authority and everything.

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

See don't even have to name the person...THEY know who THEY are. Real life weirdos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom