Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Light-caramel skin
Curly hair
Full lips
Light eyes

Can't eem be mad at him doe.

Edit: not saying I agree with the him wanting someone that looks like his mom, just to clarify.

Last edited:
Can't blame Steph for his mom being a fine *** lightskin woman. Can't expect him to avoid all the fine women.

You of all people calling anyone else a weirdo is amusing to say the least.
I like Mamba, but didn't he post a pic of a cake that had another man's name and or jersey number on it? That's pretty weird. One thing to be given a cake but another to actually post it on the internet, as if to be proud of it

Stop remembering things, weirdo.

Steph curry and his oetipus complex is creepy af

roll.gif

Love Draymond but I don't think the ESL reporter was trying to bait him. Sounds more like a bad question because of bad English knowledge. Sounded like he wanted the floods coincided with whether they won or lost and it was a coincidence both times it happened.

Last edited:
Thread is lit today.

I'm thoroughly enjoying this.  :lol:

On another note, the La Clippers take on the Portland TrailBlazers in game 4 of the NBA first's round series at the MODA Center in Portland, Oregon. The LA Clippers are up 2-1 in the best of 7 series, but lost game 3 96-88. The contest will be televised nationally on ESPN at 7:30 P.M. 

Keep this up. If no one else appreciates it, I do lol.

@Jonathan_Feigen Asked what needs to be done for him to get the ball more often, Dwight Howard said, "You have to ask the appropriate people."
@Jonathan_Feigen A day after Dwight Howard said Rockets have to put aside "pride and ego" I asked if that was issue on Sunday. "That’s how I was feeling."
Yikes.

nba needs to give out the Rasheed Wallace Technical Foul award to the guy with the most infractions at the end of the yr and donate that money to charity :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom