Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been saying this for the LONGEST.

See 2011 Mavs. Sometimes, things breaks for you come playoff time. Hopefully this is the Clips/Thunder's year out West. Hopefully.

Yeah, the Mavs sure caught a lot of breaks. Had to play against the defending champs, then an up and coming OKC team that was a year away from going to the Finals, then LeBron's Heat. All those teams were at full strength, too. That's, like, the complete opposite of catching a break lol.

i could see timmy play another 5 yrs at his rate and how pop utilizes him
salt and pepper tapered hair and givin these young cats the fundamentals :smokin

happy birthday

Last edited:
Yeah, the Mavs sure caught a lot of breaks. Had to play against the defending champs, then an up and coming OKC team that was a year away from going to the Finals, then LeBron's Heat. All those teams were at full strength, too. That's, like, the complete opposite of catching a break lol.

:lol: I think he means everything just clicked for that squad. Lots of people picked them to lose in the first round. Whole team was basically past their prime (some guys were on the tail end) and on paper, weren't really a championship squad.

If Duncan gets 6....he moves firmly into top 5...arguably top 3.

I already have him at #6/7 all time. Best to leave em up since Jordan retired. The true heir :pimp:

now is that true even if he has no influence on the win? like 15 min per game type stuff? that 6th ring still counts to propel him into the top 5 because he's on the roster?

top 5 player? but top 20 center?
giphy.gif

The rockets shouldn't waste time, Lay down to the warriors so that that clippers can get the warriors outtah her quickly

That was a murderous row. I mean Moreso in things "breaking right" for you. It did for the Mavs. People were calling for them to blow it up in 09 When the Nuggets beat them, and then in '10 when they lost in the first round as well. The failure from 06, and 07 was fresh on people's minds. They kept their core together....added a few key piceses....and Dirk had the GREATEST INDIVIDUAL POST SEASON of the past 10-15 years.

i could see timmy play another 5 yrs at his rate and how pop utilizes him
salt and pepper tapered hair and givin these young cats the fundamentals
smokin.gif

happy birthday
you obviously havent been seeing him play this season. he looks like ish on the court. 

now is that true even if he has no influence on the win? like 15 min per game type stuff? that 6th ring still counts to propel him into the top 5 because he's on the roster?

top 5 player? but top 20 center?
giphy.gif

And goat PF.

nah bron stopped that from happening.

Manu Ginobili, Greg Popovich, Chris Bosh and Ray Allen stopped that from happening.

Bron was a deer in headlights in game 6 2013. Bricks, late turnovers, bad defense...all of that :lol:.

Spurs had like a 99% chance of winning that game in the last 45 seconds. Still remember the HEAT crowd leaving, then trying to get back in.

Bouncers don't eem let people leave the club and come back in. Heat fans thought they could get back in game 6 of the NBA finals :lol:

Last edited:
^nah, i got league pass and all that...
i never said he was the same ol timmy. he's still contributing and can give a solid 10-15 minutes given certain matchup. he's far from "ish"
respek his name

Last edited:
Playoff Point Leaders
1. Michael Jordan* 5987
2. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar* 5762
3. Kobe Bryant 5640
4. Shaquille O'Neal* 5250
5. Tim Duncan 5136

Playoff Rebound Leaders
1. Bill Russell* 4104
2. Wilt Chamberlain* 3913
3. Tim Duncan 2836