Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Def think he could have improved but its w/e like i said cuz he wouldnt have played much with Booker lightin it up that next year

Still would that extra year make him a better NBA player

Even Booker had to share time as Aaron Harrison back up

Last edited:
A team who had 4 all stars last season.

But don't worry the Lakers will continue to play the lottery :rofl:

That was last season [emoji]129300[/emoji].

The watered down Boston Hawks are getting washed by a watered down version of last year's Hawks :rofl:

So a Hawks team that's been together for over 3 seasons and finished 1st last season is a washed team this year?

The only starter from that top seeded Hawks team that didn't return is DeMarre Carroll

No no no no no, the celtics are washed and watered down. Atl is watered down and will be washed next round. Sorry for the mix up

Henry Wofford [emoji]10004[/emoji] ‎@HenryWoffordCSN

The reporter who continued to ask Draymond Green questions about the Houston floods was fired about 1 hour after the Game 4 press conference
5:21 PM - 26 Apr 2016

He'll bounce back. He was looking for a job when he found that one. Defining moment for his career. Dray turned him into a motivated machine.
2 years from now, dude will have an anchor spot on ESPN, bet that

Before finishing what you wrote I was already thinking ESPN :lol:

He'll bounce back. He was looking for a job when he found that one. Defining moment for his career. Dray turned him into a motivated machine.
2 years from now, dude will have an anchor spot on ESPN, bet that
Feel a little bad for the guy as I hear he struggles w/ the English language/culture and genuinely wasn't trying to get a controversial quote.  Apparently he apologized immediately after Dray had finished lacing into him.  Definitely don't think it should've cost him his job especially if he's truly oblivious.

Okay so if I go by your analogy the Lakers are a watered down version of the Phoenix Suns

I aint got no more talking

comment_Z4KmD2wA8sHfQYuOeEYBzL55vINeGy3o.gif

Is Cleveland ever going to play again?
You safe bro? Heard the tornadoes touched down a few places up there. Nothing happened here, literally nothing. Got to leave work 5 hrs early though :tongue: all for what turned out to be a few minutes of rain and hard wind.

Can't believe Vogel handed Toronto the game like that. Played it like a regular season game. The bench wasn't getting it done all day - no excuse to play Paul George only 41 minutes and definitely no excuse for playing George Hill only 34 minutes. Biggest game of the season and you have Stuckey and DUI Ty with the rock in their hands.

Just saw the clip of Russell Westbrook telling a Mavs fan in the front row to sit down with his wife and shut the F up 
roll.gif

He really doesn't have any qualms or give any *****

Last edited:
I literally dont get what Draymond thought the reporter was getting at? What does flooding have to do with winning or losing games and shooting 3s?

I never saw the whole thing just 30 sec or so clip of his terrible delivery of a question and then the response

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom