Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in disbelief at how Indy completely choked.

Love Myles Turner, but he's a bit inconsistent defensively. Had a few lapses defending the PnR throughout the game, particularly when DD hit that go ahead 3

Happy Mother's day. Tim's mother is dead.
I remember when dude came into the league, he was a nice guy, like a legit nice similar to Duncan who was just passionate for the game, he was a little edgy, but then he became this huge d-bag pseudo wanna be tough guy that only tried nice guys, would have loved to see him try them antics with real tough guys like the Davis boys out of Indy or Oakley, hell Artest or Stephen Jackson.

576545.jpg

Was that ever confirmed? Always seemed like an Internet rumor. Kg and TD always seem cordial to this day.
Look it up fam, KG and Duncan aren't cool with each other, it's that Duncan carries himself respectfully and doesn't make an *** out of himself like KG.

I can't wait till that scumbag KG is gone and outta the league.
His antics and play became more sideshow than substance after he went to Boston.
The only time I ever rooted for DHo was when him and KG were about go at it, and even then I knew both were soft and all about talking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom