Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Cleveland ever going to play again?
You safe bro? Heard the tornadoes touched down a few places up there. Nothing happened here, literally nothing. Got to leave work 5 hrs early though :tongue: all for what turned out to be a few minutes of rain and hard wind.

Yes sir. Definitely all good here man. Glad the Tornado's waited and just dropped some hail in the Cities, especially Norman. Roofing business is about to add some room to the black.
Never can complain about leaving work 5 hours early on false alarms. I'm going to get with you for sure before we get this Chip this year. We need to meet and drink and tie one on.
Appreciate you asking, for sure.

Last edited:
I literally dont get what Draymond thought the reporter was getting at? What does flooding have to do with winning or losing games and shooting 3s?

I never saw the whole thing just 30 sec or so clip of his terrible delivery of a question and then the response

I think the reporter was trying to ask did Draymond think that the Warriors were responsible for the floods because their shots were so wet.

we'll get the dub back in the bean and be good for game 7, hopefully AB gives it a shot

Last edited:
olivia13.jpg

OMG,,,:nerd: i will marry you ASAP :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom