Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was wondering why this thread jumped on NFL Draft night with only one game which was more or less a blowout.

Wish I hadn't.

Hiding? He was drafted by a team in the east. He has cooked every team at some point in his career. My dude hit game winner against the same GSW yall capping for.

Lets learn to be civil and actually enjoy great basketball. The Lebron era will end soon, but hes been the best player for almost ten years.
lebron was never the best player in the NBA , until kobe hurt his achilles he was the best player in the NBA , after kobe hurt his achilles you can maybe say that he was the best NBA player during 2014 but thats all because then curry took over. 

the hype around lebron is ridiculous he is by far the most overrated player in sports history backed up by Nikes marketing and lack of talent during the 00s era ( post jordan era ) 

not to mention that cavs lebron was the most entertaining lebron during all these years , he was far more flexible , more humble could shoot the ball  and not only drive to the rim using his elbows just like the hammer destroys the houses in fast n furious 5.

lebron was never the best player in the NBA , until kobe hurt his achilles he was the best player in the NBA , after kobe hurt his achilles you can maybe say that he was the best NBA player during 2014 but thats all because then curry took over. 

the hype around lebron is ridiculous he is by far the most overrated player in sports history backed up by Nikes marketing and lack of talent during the 00s era ( post jordan era ) 

not to mention that cavs lebron was the most entertaining lebron during all these years , he was far more flexible , more humble could shoot the ball  and not only drive to the rim using his elbows just like the hammer destroys the houses in fast n furious 5.
Um yeah. Sure.

Hiding? He was drafted by a team in the east. He has cooked every team at some point in his career. My dude hit game winner against the same GSW yall capping for.

Lets learn to be civil and actually enjoy great basketball. The Lebron era will end soon, but hes been the best player for almost ten years.

xT1XGHWhH6qRwSqpMI.gif

hypothetically, if Lebron played in a different, less talented era (say the 80s or 90s for example) he'd probably be a top 10 player

Lebron can't shoot the ball consistently. Period, Fax, Truth.

Played the Spurs in 07, Pop had them go under screens all series to force him to shoot. Got Swept.

Dallas Series same thing. Shot bad and folded up

The first ring he won, he shot better.

The second ring against the Spurs, he shot better and Ray Allen hit one of the most clutch shots in NBA history,

third matchup with the Spurs, shot terrible and cramped up like he has a uterus.

Lost against GSW, he shot terrible and I thought it was disrespectful to even consider him for a MVP.

Lebron can't shoot. Smart teams and coaches know this. This is why Lebron struggles against great defensive teams. If he can't get to the paint, and is forced to launch jumpers all game, no matter who he plays with, who's injured, who's not injured, he will always lose the series.

The Goat shot 50% for his CAREER from the field. Lebron can't shoot that on 2k with the sliders turned down

Last edited:
Celtics |I

Hawks will need to guard the 3 better if they don't want to get swept by Cavs.

Celtics missed so many wide open 3s :smh: :x

Laron the type of dude to post ads of himself on back page but then when you get there it's not even the same person from the pictures

Lebron fixed his jump shot after the Mavs finals, he became a good-really good shooter by end in Miami, went back to Cleveland and fell off a cliff as a shooter.

His highest ever FG% was .567 in 13/14, in 14/15 it was .488 and in 15/16 it is .520 in the regular season. In the playoffs in 13/14 he shoot .565, in 14/15 he shot .417 (a drop but other factors with their team affected this) and so far in this playoffs he is shooting .487. Its dropped since his best shooting season but i wouldn't say its fallen off a cliff.

Last edited:

His highest ever FG% was .567 in 13/14. I 14/15 it was .488 and in 15/16 it is .520. I wouldn't. Its dropped since his best shooting season but i wouldn't say its fallen off a cliff.
im talking about mid range & 3pt, Deandre Jordan "shoots" like 70%
laugh.gif
I see. Well for his entire career 10-15 feet and greater from the baskets been about the same every year so there is no significant rise or drop off like a drop of .60 from one year to the next. Except the 13-16 seasons where the 3-10ft % went from .554 to .414 to .361 but other %'s from even further distances have stayed pretty much within a reasonable range of fluctuation.

Last edited:
Boston Celtics have 8 draft picks this year and 1 free agent in Evan Turner. Assuming they have no good suitors for the picks, what are they gonna do with all that? 

The nets pick is the only one that's worthwhile as an asset. Gonna end up rostering all those picks or stashing them in Australia again unless they package them with either the nets pick or one of their best players for someone like cousins or blake

Last edited:

I do. I was hoping he'd beat up that ****** Isiah Thomas. Dude trying to act tough saying meet me in the back 
roll.gif

He may be better than Kyrie Irving, but **** him. Boston always extra gassed. Glad they got sent home by the Hawks
IT wouldn't get "beat up" by Schroder
laugh.gif

Lebron can't shoot the ball consistently. Period, Fax, Truth.

Played the Spurs in 07, Pop had them go under screens all series to force him to shoot. Got Swept.

Dallas Series same thing. Shot bad and folded up

The first ring he won, he shot better.

The second ring against the Spurs, he shot better and Ray Allen hit one of the most clutch shots in NBA history,

third matchup with the Spurs, shot terrible and cramped up like he has a uterus.

Lost against GSW, he shot terrible and I thought it was disrespectful to even consider him for a MVP.

Lebron can't shoot. Smart teams and coaches know this. This is why Lebron struggles against great defensive teams. If he can't get to the paint, and is forced to launch jumpers all game, no matter who he plays with, who's injured, who's not injured, he will always lose the series.

The Goat shot 50% for his CAREER from the field. Lebron can't shoot that on 2k with the sliders turned down
Truly? He shot over 50 percent from the field and 3 in the 2014 finals......

Like I said, yall don't even watch basketball. Just flat out trolling

Truly? He shot over 50 percent from the field and 3 in the 2014 finals......

Like I said, yall don't even watch basketball. Just flat out trolling

Bruh get off his sac. The biggest flaw in his game has always been his shooting. Is he a top 5/10 great. Of course. But he has a huge hole in his game and it's shooting. At the end of the day he is 2-4 in the finals. MJ 6-6(0 game 7s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom