Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for the game tonight. Can't even listen to Views cause Drake came at the squad like that 
mean.gif

**** the 6 b and OVO yall ****** dead to me breh

Raptors (3) @ Pacers (2), 7:30 EST, NBAtv

Heat (2) @ Hornets (3), 8 EST, ESPN

Clippers (2) @ Blazers (3), 10:30 EST, ESPN

Who y'all got?

Gimme Pacers, Heat, Blazers.

- Pacers played a solid game the other day, but folded at the end. I don't think that happens on their court. They got it tonight.

- Wade gon' flop himself all over the court for roughly 83 free throws. Whining about being fouled to end the game the other day like his whole career and first chip isn't heavily due to egregious flopping. But it's gonna work. Refs gonna ref tonight.

- Clippers are relying on Austin Rivers. Blazers got this.

Last edited:
I got raptors heat and blazers.
Lmao @ska after that 06 playoffs he's the last person that should ever be complaining about a non call. He's owes the refs one of his chips.

Last edited:
All the greats?

I'm a NikeTalk Legend and think that LeBron James is the biggest stat ***** in NBA history.

Garbage. 2-4. 20% outside of 5 feet. The guy guarding him won Finals MVP.

This great is not impressed at all.

No one cares about a NikeTalk Legend. what kind of thing is that?
Lebron james has been the best player in the nba for the last 8 years,

again the only thing that matters in that 2-4 is the 2 rings, he is a champ no matter how hard you try to spin it.

They guy guarding him won the finals mvp right, you wanna know why? Because they played off him and let him shoot. no one guarded iggy that whole series.
The man was down 2 stars, HE HAD TO shot that much.

Niketalk legend. NO ONE CARES. Go try putting that on a job application and see how that works for you. :rofl:

grown men being proud of e-reps on the internet. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom