Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People here can scream 2-4 all they want, the fact is, when you pick up that All star jacket it will say 2 rings 2 finals mvps, 4 mvps, ect. ect.
Stephanie Curry's will say 1 ring 2 MVPS.

Lebron > Curry
Lebron> GS as a team
DEAL WITH IT!
:rofl:

So if the Cavs don't win the chip, Bron is excused because the Warriors are the favorites to win it all?

Is that correct?

Hell no. If the Spurs beat the cavs they just beat the cavs.
if the cavs beat the spurs they just beat the spurs
Warriors wont be in the finals

Being favored? That's such a cop out.
Cop out?

So I'm gonna penalize him in '07 for not beating Parker/Gino/Duncan & Pop when his teammates and head coach weren't remotely comparable at all?

I'm supposed to penalize him in '14 for not beating them again when he baaaaarely beat them the year before and then literally every single one of his teammates regressed due to age/injury? Battier & Allen immediately retired, Wade looks like a shell of himself.

I'm supposed to penalize him in '15 when he was missing the only 2 guys he game to Cleveland to play with? That finals roster outside of Bron is the same roster that won the draft lottery two years in a row.

C'mon fam. Please be objective.

'10 & 11 are black eyes. No argument there. But every star has ugly losses on their resume. Doesn't make them any less great.
this right here is the problem with only focusing on 2-4 finals numbers

in reality lebron has failed in all the year's he never got to the finals

I think the main problem here is this narrative "He beat him" when its a team sport. One player can be very influential on a teams success but one person does not make a team. It never has in ANY team sport and it never will in the future. I refuse to ever place the blame on a team losing on one person or praise one person as if he where the only reason a team succeeded.

Lol dudes comparing the careers of curry and Bron like he ain't been in the league for 6 less seasons.

2 chips and 2 mvps in 7 years > 2 chips and 4 mvps in 13

Ohh so we can this about Curry but not the same about Kobe and lebron...ohhh i see how that works.

This **** is still going on in here? Cant we just ignore this lame in unison a la ryanhawksfan? Relegate this fool to talking to himself.

Lol dudes comparing the careers of curry and Bron like he ain't been in the league for 6 less seasons.

2 chips and 2 mvps in 7 years > 2 chips and 4 mvps in 13

a nd what imaginary 2 rings are you talking about?

Delusional i tell you delusional...smh

This whole they lost in the Finals but.... is weird. You praise the man for getting to the Finals. But somehow he's absolvedfor not winning it all because he wasn't favored to win it. That's some nonsense.

Curry gonna tie LeBron in 4 less Finals appearance's
roll.gif
greatest basketball player to ever come out of akron 
pimp.gif

I think the main problem here is this narrative "He beat him" when its a team sport. One player can be very influential on a teams success but one person does not make a team. It never has in ANY team sport and it never will in the future. I refuse to ever place the blame on a team losing on one person or praise one person as if he where the only reason a team succeeded.
out of all the teams sports , basketball is the one where one player makes a bigger difference then any other sport. this isnt football. 

Even die hard Kobe fans themselves dont even believe that. Man you are a jokester!
But I'm not. He was the most complete player in the game during that time period. Started after he dismantled the Spurs who had the best record in the league. Hell even the broadcasters and reporters and even Shaq himself called him the best player in the league. Dude could do it all.

Its nike talk man, you know good well you cant tell facts to these guys they will find anyway to spin in in favor of Lebron hate. lol
True, but then there's you on the opposite end of the spectrum caping for him and pulling up every excuse possible. Borderline troll.
07 Pistons, 11 Bulls, hell even the 14 Pacers would've put up more of a challenge than The Cavs in the finals. Only reason 2015 finals went to 6 is that the Cavs drastically slowed the pace down and upped their defensive intensity with TT and Delly. Playing with defensive sieves Love and Irving while running up and down the court plays RIGHT into the Warriors' strengths. It would've been over in 5 or 6 either way.

lebron is basically the rich mans dwight howard

he has some nice stats and accomplishments here and there but at the end of the day no one respects him and his legacy is that of failure 

out of all the teams sports , basketball is the one where one player makes a bigger difference then any other sport. this isnt football. 
Basketball is unique in that it is a team sport where one player can be very influential on a teams success I can agree to that. But still one person by himself even in basketball is not responsible by himself for a teams success or failure because it is still a team sport at the end of the day no matter how great an individual influence is. For me to believe that in basketball one person is by himself responsible I would have to buy into the narrative of "X guy makes his teammates better" which I personally believe to be BS.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom