Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean you have to be a great talent to get criticized for only winning two titles out of six.

I mean that's crazy. Most can't even win one.

Last edited:
I mean you have to be a great talent to get criticized for only winning two titles out of six.

I really think some people who are fans of basketball (really any sport or even some fans of teams that have won tons of championships) lose perspective of how hard it is for a team to win a championship.

I really think some people who are fans of basketball (really any sport or even some fans of teams that have won tons of championships) lose perspective of how hard it is for a team to win a championship.
basically this.

lebron couldn't be one of the greats because it's too hard 

basically this.

No thats not what I'm saying at all Individual greatness is not measured by championships because there has not been a single great to win a championship on his own. Its always teams that had great seasons, teams that got hot at the right time, players on the teams began to flourish in a new system, multiple great talents on one team. It takes great TEAMS (or a team to play great) to win championships. 

I can't argue.
You're right fam
laugh.gif
undercover lebron stans agreeing on something . how cute. 

Last edited:
We all saw Bron's track record when he finally got on a powerhouse squad, 2-2. Room for improvement sure but we fault him for losing against another great squad too? The Dallas situation was a complete meltdown and all criticism from that is understood.

First time around IDK how the hell they even made a run to the Finals. Against GS they hung around but once the adjustments were made that was that.

They all count at the end of the day regardless of the situation but I still think you need to acknowledge the situation if y'all get what I'm trying to say.

[emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128164[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128164[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128164[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji]

No thats not what I'm saying at all Individual greatness is not measured by championships because there has not been a single great to win a championship on his own. Its always teams that had great seasons, teams that got hot at the right time, players on the teams began to flourish in a new system, multiple great talents on one team. It takes great TEAMS (or a team to play great) to win championships. 
so if mj never won a championship , same stats same accolades minus the finals awards and rings obviously

. would he be considered goat? 

Last edited:
if by happenstance the cavs fail to reach the finals...do we never have to hear Lebrons name again?

basically this.

name a top 10 player without at least 2 championships

everything in sports is measured by championships, thinking differently is just a loser mentality.

there's a reason lebron stans love to bring up 2 > 0 when talking about melo

there's a reason these are not called the jordan 5 MVPs

air-jordan-six-6-rings-bred-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom