Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
doesn't matter when lebron fails in the playoffs, he's probably going to retire outside of the top 10

which for mr chosen 1, not 1 not 2 not 3 not 4 not 5 not 6 not 7 not 8 is laughable 

Players' "legacies" somehow go backwards for losing in the Finals as opposed to losing in round 1.

Your entire outlook on sports is idiotic.

Idk about borderline top 10 but I will say this, what's happening to Bron(from a slander standpoint) is his and his merry band of lover's own doing. I can't begin to tell you what life was like when Bron first got drafted around here. Just imagine an entire city full of slysniperwolf prior to winning ANYTHING. And that's just here in Akron. Nationally it was bad as well. Point I'm making is, LeBron was crowned before he won a thing. He was being compared to JORDAN before he won a thing. People claiming he was already better career wise than Kobe before he won a thing. So, when you place that high praise on a player...him not delivering is going to produce harsh back lash. Period. Jordan and Kobe respectively, earned the praise(and hate) they received by what they did on the court. Bird, magic, Kareem, Timmy D. All the same. Bron is the first superstar who really was prematurely crowned and still kinda fulfilled that billing. His career screams entitled, and yes other players do as well, he's just the most popular. But, the slander is entertaining
i owe you a rep. well put. 

Dude said 5-7 in the finals is Goat status. boy shut up.
Goat status is is 6-6 and thats it. Goat is never losing with MULTIPLE RINGS.
Thats what a GOAT is. Kobe is no Goat he is a Snitch, and a rapist. doesn't matter what he accomplished snitching on Shaq like that and doing that to that woman in CO VOIDS anything he ever does.

See I sound like some of the people in this forum.
LOL

Lebron will be top 10 no matter if he ends up 3-30.
Deal with it.

Players' "legacies" somehow go backwards for losing in the Finals as opposed to losing in round 1.

K.

Even though he said as much last year. He's an idiot too I guess.

Dude said 5-7 in the finals is Goat status. boy shut up.
Goat status is is 6-6 and thats it. Goat is never losing with MULTIPLE RINGS.
Thats what a GOAT is. Kobe is no Goat he is a Snitch, and a rapist. doesn't matter what he accomplished snitching on Shaq like that and doing that to that woman in CO VOIDS anything he ever does.

See I sound like some of the people in this forum.
LOL

Lebron will be top 10 no matter if he ends up 3-30.
Deal with it.
5-7 >>>>>>>>>>>>> 2-6 tho

IHMO losing repeatedly in the Finals does hurt the players legacy. People will say "yeah dude is a great player but couldn't ever get it done when it counted the most" Doesn't do bron any favors that he came in the league entitled as hell and was already being proclaimed as the GOAT. That makes people wanna see him lose and when he does lose he gets slandered like no other.

you guys are delusional as the 2 imaginary rings Stephanie Curry has.
roll.gif
i just want to know if you think stephanie is ugly or cute ? 

K.

Even though he said as much last year. He's an idiot too I guess.

He said the pain would be less, you dope. Not that advancing farther somehow makes him a lesser basketball player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom