Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Billy sounds like he just got pulled over.

"You know what you got pulled over for son?"

"Umm I apologize, idk what you're talking about officer.."

You don't know basketball

It's common sense to anyone that dion waiters committed a foul/violation

Smh trolls on the site late tonight
I know plenty around basketball. Common sense? Im still waiting on the rule.

Were quick to get on waiters but manu clearly stepped out of bounds when defending the inbound. Refs always establish an invisible barrier for how close you can stand near inbounder and rule is constantly ignored but gets violated regularly. I honestly have no problem with the no call.

Use common sense and watch the whole play you will see multiple violations on that play alone but you want to pick and choose 1 lol

That game was lost on more than that call though, so have at it. Zoom in on feet and whatnot

If that was doc he would be crying non stop. Glad Pop isn't making excuses for the poor execution at the end
[thread="647451"]

Oh, you dont' remember Pop throwing a temper tantrum after losing game 7 last year? :lol:

[/thread]

I would of thrown a worse tantrum.
A game 7 of a playoff series was ruined because of a dude who ****** Up the time and buzzer.

It was unacceptable and I was rooting against the Spurs.

Players defending the inbound pass have probably touched the line a thousand times. When has the inbound passer ever blatantly elbow the defender?

What's more of a violation, the line stepping or elbow? Dudes out here with their capes on trying to defend any and everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom