Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You get a technical foul and the other team gets a FT for putting your toe on the line during an inbounds pass?? That's unbelievable.

delay of gm
first is warning. tech afterwards
it's like touching the ball after you put it in the basket

that was a BLATANT offensive foul (cwebb voice). you may miss a toe on the line for a shot here and there, but to miss a clear elbow when you are looking at the guys

Last edited:
 Manu touches that line, the play is dead. Whistle blown, play reset, start over. That came BEFORE the elbow.

The refs missed that. They missed the elbow. They missed Kawhi pulling Westbrook's Jersey from behind. They missed Durant being fouled.

But the first violation came from Manu. Period.
Period.

Basic Math.

Dudes all GED'ed up in here if this isn't logical. 

DUDES, there is a game 3 coming. Let it go.

They call the violation on Ginobli, no elbow on Waiters, OKC gets a reprieve. The severity of the violation doesn't matter they're both violations, neither were called so play on. Ginobli flopping egregiously abs KD was mauled as well. All comes out in the wash.

Speaking of washed, 2 points, 1/8 in 28 minutes :nerd: ?

Manu touches that line, the play is dead. Whistle blown, play reset, start over. That came BEFORE the elbow.

The refs missed that. They missed the elbow. They missed Kawhi pulling Westbrook's Jersey from behind. They missed Durant being fouled.

:lol:
Whens the last time a ref blew the play dead in a big game situation because the defender crossed the line of the inbounds pass? WHEN?

And the whole ending was chaos because of the elbow not the line stepping. They fouled Durant on the pass reception but they let it go for a make up call.

Spurs blew it at the end too. I'm not making excuses for anyone, who knows if they would of made a bucket but

Inbounds elbow>Stepping over the line.

Last edited:
can you throw the ball off someone's face? i saw that during a ucla/washington gm one time, but forgot what the call was.

I gained respect for Manu after that interview. It's funny how guys are furious about the no call but the dude who got elbowed has accepted the L and moved on to the next.

Watch: Several no calls during final play

With the Thunder up one and in possession of the ball in the final seconds, Dion Waiters was inbounding the ball. He couldn't find anybody to pass the ball to. In a sense of apparent panic, he cleared out Manu Ginobili with his forearm to create enough room to throw a pop fly to Kevin Durant around midcourt.

Durant was held and ended up losing the ball on the attempted catch. Then the Spurs corralled the loose ball and tried to find a shot. Eventually Patty Mills snagged the ball and missed a shot from the corner. As the Thunder and Spurs fought for the rebound, LaMarcus Aldridge was fouled and time ran out as Serge Ibaka held the ball.

There are several no-calls on the play. At least three fouls occurred on the play and Chris Webber, doing announcing for the TNT broadcast, was heated about the no-calls. Two could have gone against the Thunder. One could have gone against the Spurs. Nothing was called and the Thunder ended up with the 98-97 win to steal one in San Antonio.

I'd imagine we'll see some madness in the Last 2-Minute Report on Tuesday.

And riddle me this...

What would've happened had they called the elbow anyway?

Spurs ball, 1 timeout left...maybe they set something up to get a good look at the rim or a decent 3 point attempt. If they miss they grab the rebound for a second chance....

Stop it :stoneface:

The rule? When has an bounding player ever been allowed to shove a player to give himself space??? It's never happened because it's a foul

Doesn't even need to be in a book, again common sense. People don't even attempt it because it's dumb and not basketball, it was a horrible no call. I'm sure ESPN will get a ref to explain

Keep pretending like I'm a spurs fan and I'm salty too. It's just dirty ugly basketball for someone to attempt a play like that and even worse for a ref to not call it

Is the rule? Or ur idea of what the rule should be? Bra you act like both sides didnt have a violation on the play lol

Turn the salt down lol.

I gained respect for Manu after that interview. It's funny how guys are furious about the no call but the dude who got elbowed has accepted the L and moved on to the next.
true... we got to wait till friday for the next game tho. 
sick.gif

Whens the last time a ref blew the play dead in a big game situation because the defender crossed the line of the inbounds pass? WHEN?

And the whole ending was chaos because of the elbow not the line stepping. They fouled Durant on the pass reception but they let it go for a make up call.

Spurs blew it at the end too. I'm not making excuses for anyone, who knows if they would of made a bucket but

It used to be fine quite frequently intentionally when the opposition was out of timeouts but wanted a quick second to see what the other team was running. You're missing the point. Delay of game called, no elbow.

That's nice, but not how it works.

What was the FIRST infraction? Manu stepping on the line. Play over, then and there.

The "worse" violation isn't a thing bruh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom