Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you

great win by OKC. donovan still a clown though.
I'm a bit confused though.  Manu's misstep would be a delay of game warning at worst right?  Also he was out, but Ginobili then reestablished himself in-bounds before the Waiters foul occurred.   Meanwhile Dion's offensive foul should've been possession changing.

Last edited:
Players defending the inbound pass have probably touched the line a thousand times. When has the inbound passer ever blatantly elbow the defender?

What's more of a violation, the line stepping or elbow? Dudes out here with their capes on trying to defend any and everything.

I think its possible Donovan didn't see it live or had seen a clip of it yet.

No way he didn't see it. He was trolling.

To him the Spurs could have been complaining about any number of things. So much happened at the end, everyone was focused on the ball. If he didnt see it live which is very possible, he probably got the hell out of there and im not sure if he would have walked into a locker room with clips of it showing. Or a guy coming up to him saying here look what happened on the inbounds. Idk he seemed genuine to me but its possible hes trolling. whatever.

Ginobli stepping out of bounds wouldn't alert the game. It's not like you get free throws off that. Nor is it intentional. That shove was some unheard of egregious **** that SHOULD'VE resulted in a turnover or more

Did they ask Pop why he let Patty Mills continue to run the offense at the beginning of the 4th, after the Spurs had gained some momentum to close out the 3rd? Patty lowkey cost yall this game, played like trash today.

Didnt understand why duncan closed out tonight as well. He is literally a non factor out there. Not sure what's more painful to watch his ineffectiveness or aldridge running down court full sprint lol

You don't know basketball

It's common sense to anyone that dion waiters committed a foul/violation

Smh trolls on the site late tonight
I know plenty around basketball. Common sense? Im still waiting on the rule.

Were quick to get on waiters but manu clearly stepped out of bounds when defending the inbound. Refs always establish an invisible barrier for how close you can stand near inbounder and rule is constantly ignored but gets violated regularly. I honestly have no problem with the no call.

Use common sense and watch the whole play you will see multiple violations on that play alone but you want to pick and choose 1 lol

The rule? When has an bounding player ever been allowed to shove a player to give himself space??? It's never happened because it's a foul

Doesn't even need to be in a book, again common sense. People don't even attempt it because it's dumb and not basketball, it was a horrible no call. I'm sure ESPN will get a ref to explain

Keep pretending like I'm a spurs fan and I'm salty too. It's just dirty ugly basketball for someone to attempt a play like that and even worse for a ref to not call it

next game is on FRIDAY
mean.gif
sick.gif
NBA is the worst when it comes to playoff schedules

It shouldn't take two weeks to find out if a team is better than the other
2hour flight man

3 day break though

Players defending the inbound pass have probably touched the line a thousand times. When has the inbound passer ever blatantly elbow the defender?

What's more of a violation, the line stepping or elbow? Dudes out here with their capes on trying to defend any and everything.

Exactly

yeah im pretty sure a delay of game should have "technically" been called. looked like he made contact with waiters first as well.

either way i dont see how ppl can be THAT mad about a no call. spurs had the ball and a timeout.

The spurs got the ball, Danny green got away with a foul, they had a timeout, Manu had an open layup, Mills had a good look at a three, Aldridge had the rebound.

I don't wanna hear about waiters elbow :stoneface:

Ginobli stepping out of bounds wouldn't alert the game. It's not like you get free throws off that. Nor is it intentional. That shove was some unheard of egregious **** that SHOULD'VE resulted in a turnover or more
yes you do. It's a technical for touching the inbounder. And San Antonio was getting away with moving screens all night, TD and West just tackling Adams because they can't backout, and Mills/Leonard both have atrocious footwork receiving the ball and coming to a stop, especially off that curl motion play they run. I mean it's relatively inconsequential but sheesh, call it so dudes learn how to do it properly.

Last edited:
I'm a bit confused though.  Manu's misstep would be a delay of game warning at worst right?  Also he was out, but Ginobili then reestablished himself in-bounds before the Waiters foul occurred.   Meanwhile Dion's offensive foul should've been possession changing.

Warning yes but you only get 1. That usually gets wasted when a team touches the ball after scoring after tyebfirst warning the next is a tech.

Manu touches that line, the play is dead. Whistle blown, play reset, start over. That came BEFORE the elbow.

The refs missed that. They missed the elbow. They missed Kawhi pulling Westbrook's Jersey from behind. They missed Durant being fouled.

But the first violation came from Manu. Period.

You get a technical foul and the other team gets a FT for putting your toe on the line during an inbounds pass?? That's unbelievable.

A violation is a violation but I get what your saying tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom