Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiters trying to address the media after the game though :rofl:

Dude is the least slick person in America. No way he could get away with a crime and have to sit through a trial, I'm guilty would be written all over his face.

Reporter: What happened on the last play.?
Dion: What play, I don't really remember it goes by so fast.
Reporter: Did you think it was the right call?
Dion: I mean Ginobli steeped in the line first so it should have been a tech, we just focused on the next game but, when you look at the tape you'll see but that don't matter but, we got the win but that's all that matters

:rofl:

Don't remember my ***

:lol:.

He from Philadelphia. Then cats don't talk. Beans and Freeway taught him well.

Overall what a game. My gym stopped working out to watch the ending and by God my focus was gone.

Last edited:
Billy Donavan playing dumb too. :lol:

He was asked "What do you think about the play at the end?". He said "What, when Kevin got hit" :lol:

OKC like "we ain't see nothing" :lol:

Last edited:
How did Billy Donovan outcoach Pop last night? Cereal question, I missed a good chunk of the game.

I'm not sure coaching was the difference in that game. OKC hit the shots they didn't in Game 1 and key role players and starters disappeared for the Spurs.

Reactions: HIM
How did Billy Donovan outcoach Pop last night? Cereal question, I missed a good chunk of the game.
Not sure about outcoaching, but at least Donovan took Singler, Collison and Foye out of the rotation.

And took advantage of the speed/athleticism difference.

Last edited:
Cant believe people are crying about that no call. NO REF IN THE WORLD is going to call that at the end of the game. AT ALL.

Let that go and move on to the next game

Nah, thats something that def should be called. Its not like a missed foul call like Wade in game 5. Its like throwing your shoe at someone during a free throw. :lol:

Last edited:
I'm not sure coaching was the difference in that game. OKC hit the shots they didn't in Game 1 and key role players and starters disappeared for the Spurs.

Not sure about outcoaching, but at least Donovan took Singler, Collison and Foye out of the rotation.

And took advantage of the speed/athleticism difference.

spurs missed a lot of makeable shots. one of them gms where they had no business of being in, but almost stole it

can kd/russ do this every gm and pull out the W? still, it took an off night by everyone not named LMA to squeak one out

not saying it's impossible, but you got to get something from your role players. maybe, they will play better at home

props to steven adams on that last play. great defense and hustle

Last edited:
TPs washedness is the difference in this series. If he and mills can't give you anything, it's going to be close. Danny Green found his stroke but will he able to maintain it

I originally picked OKC in 7. I'm sticking with it.

13123406_10153883154781773_4655818137978887735_o.jpg

The only thing I would've like Pop to do was get the lineup that started the fourth quarter out sooner.

What about Green after the steal? LOL

He wanted that ball out his hands so fast. A Lob pass to Patty on the break.

Manu was to his right wide open for a layup and he could of delivered a strike to patty. :rofl:

What about Green after the steal? LOL

He wanted that ball out his hands so fast. A Lob pass to Patty on the break.

Manu was to his right wide open for a layup and he could of delivered a strike to patty. :rofl:

Said the same thing last night. :lol:

Manu probably had a pull up jumper if he wanted, too.

Said the same thing last night. :lol:

Manu probably had a pull up jumper if he wanted, too.

I swear I thought Manu was going for that left handed Floater he is usually money at. Then he passed it behind him I am like. Yall are moving backwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom