Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bird retired a while ago.
giphy.gif

Bosh is trying to return right now in May.

Why are we entertaining the thought of him sitting out another 7 months, assuming he has no setbacks.

And the Heat are trying their damnest to not let him play, possibly under false pretenses.

That disrespect was shown to the Hawks earlier this year when he walked off the floor in the middle of a play. And sat down until a timeout was called. Nothing new here.
He actually did that? Bron be wildn [emoji]128514[/emoji]

only the first TWO months :lol: the heat will have played about 20 games, Bosh isnt just gonna be sitting quietly on the bench waiting to get waived. This would be the biggest headline of next season. It'd just be an ugly situation & the NBPA is already getting involved.

Season tips off in October & by that point he would have had 7-8 months off.

The thought of not playing until after December is ridiculous.

He may as well have torn a couple ACL's then :lol:

Bron knows Wade and Bosh ain't gettin' any younger. He sold out before the crash, dude ain't dumb and he's all about business.

Wade is old and broken down, but LeBron was a fool to leave Bosh. Albeit, this whole blood clot issue; Bosh is actually a better overall player than Love.

Last edited:
"Lowry's trash, his shot is broken"

*shoots in an empty arena until 1 AM*

"He's not even trying"

Someone said he's not trying because he had a hoodie on :lol:

Bosh is a real one. Dude is willing to die on the court knowing they have 0.0001% chance at a title.

that was me.

do they play basketball in hoodies? no? so if you're practicing to get better, why would you practice in something that you do not wear on the court? The hoodie is constricting. His body adjusts to that to make shots. It will be like he didn't practice at all when he takes the hoodie off. Every great player says when they practice they try and keep everything as close to accurate as it is on the court. Son didn't even scoop anybody to rebound for him, so he can't work on form efficiently; he'd have to rebound and adjust himself back into form over and over. The hoodie shooting expedition, imo, looks like he's just bsing, waiting for his crew to come out the locker room so they can go. He's not even making decisive movements. Are running hard to get the loose balls. He just jacking shots.

his movements look the exact same way mine did at the end of the practice when i was waiting for mom's to come scoop me.

Last edited:
Remember when Lowry was great? This guy has one of the biggest drop-offs when comparing his playoff games to the regular season.

What's even worse is that he's not battling against other elite PG's constantly in these matchups.
Lowry's #'s fell of 2 months ago though. (2 might be an exaggeration let me look)

Yea, around March 20th, it's been all subpar. (wonder when he hurt that elbow)

Not taking up for dude but, he did put in the work in the offseason, lost the weight, got his team to win #50 finally, made the ASG, was in MVP talks to close the year.

This is not him "falling off in the Playoffs"

It's him legit playing through an injury.

Do you know when he hurt his bow?

@Osh Kosh Bosh  

Last edited:
Remember when Lowry was great? This guy has one of the biggest drop-offs when comparing his playoff games to the regular season.

What's even worse is that he's not battling against other elite PG's constantly in these matchups.
Lowry's #'s fell of 2 months ago though. (2 might be an exaggeration let me look)

Yea, around March 20th, it's been all subpar. (wonder when he hurt that elbow)

Not taking up for dude but, he did put in the work in the offseason, lost the weight, got his team to win #50 finally, made the ASG, was in MVP talks to close the year.

This is not him "falling off in the Playoffs"

It's him legit playing through an injury.

Do you know when he hurt his bow?

@Osh Kosh Bosh

He got his elbow drained.

Why y'all ever believed Lowry was a high end point guard is beyond me.

He's had some filthy stetches with the Raps during the season but yea it's all about the consistency or lack thereof with him. At least it seems like Derozan's woken up for them

Lowry and DeRozan averaging like 30% from the field
Lowry's right elbow is shot, that's a poorly kept secret in Toronto. I like him as a player but he's been really bad in the playoffs this year and last. 2013-14 being the one strong postseason he's enjoyed in a Raptors uniform. At this point, Toronto is almost better off with Cory Joseph logging more minutes. Dogged, on-the-ball defense.

Similar subject, for a while I've thought ATL should've moved on from Teague and transitioned to the German Rondo era.
Man, I should have waited to touch that Lowry quote, you were already on it. 

Def better off with Lowry off the bench and Joseph starting

He got his elbow drained.
NOt sure what you mean.

Was this helpful? Did it heal him?

It's my understanding he's getting it drained prior to every game. Not a 1 time deal. That can't be good.

Edit:  Nevermind, I just finished reading/catching up on the thread before broaching this subject.

Last edited:
Injured it in January. Had it drained, etc. but everybody in Toronto knows it's not right. Lowry's playing through obvious discomfort. You have to give him credit for not blaming his current postseason futility on injuries or anything physical, but at some point it's Casey's job to measure how much he's helping the Raptors versus hurting the team. 23% on jump shots these playoffs for Lowry, and the troubling thing is 45% of those are designated as "open looks," so shot selection is not the primary issue.

No wonder he's shooting blanks like ksteezy. Chuck made a good point last night saying Casey should consider reversing roles between Kyle and Corey

I'd like to know how much of Miami's restraint with Bosh is that they kind of have a good thing going right now and Bosh/Whiteside pairing kills spacing for a Dragic/Wade back-court that won't work without it.

Could not care less what Lowry's shooting %'s are, if he puts pressure on the defense of off PNR's he could still make an impact. He looked terrified to do anything last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom