Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lowry should just rest up and get healthy so he won't get slandered.

Oh wait.....that'd be sawft, and worthy of slander.

NT curse, if you are truely undefeated, bless Lowry, now.

Officially...

13095808_1055650211195132_6358574214487039832_n.jpg

If we make it to the ECF I don't think we'd beat Cleveland BUT. I think all our key guys that we need to eat would eat. Dragic would be fine wade would be fine whiteside would be able to get his. The difference maker is obviously lebron we don't have a LeBron or a answer for him. Deng is older and not the defender he use to be
Deng couldn't slow down Lebron 5 years ago, let alone now. You remember that series.

Last edited:
Why are people talking like Lowry's playoff woes just started this year due to his elbow? Just take a look at what he did last year in the playoffs as well.
he was hurt last year too, shot 37% after the all star break. His back was giving him issues. He had absolutely no chance against Wall like that.

He was healthy in '14 against Brooklyn and was much better.

I don't think the heat can beat the Cavs but if Dragon is playing like he has the past couple games Cavs will be in trouble. That's a 6/7 game series imo

This is kinda weird but Windhorst said LeBron shoots 19% from 3 when he lands on one leg, 40% when he lands on both.

This is kinda weird but Windhorst said LeBron shoots 19% from 3 when he lands on one leg, 40% when he lands on both.

Balance/fading. The shooting coach he had in Cleveland the first time tried to fix that. He's always slightly faded on his jump shot. When he goes straight up and down he's a much better shooter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom