Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not even what he was wearing though. There's a proper way to practice one's shot. Running around after rebounds and chucking the ball from wherever you get it is not that way. It's just not a good way to do it. Like Freeze said, it just reminds me of being in the park ******* around until your boys show up or your mom picks you up from practice. 

Last edited:
I wish I could find it but I've seen video of Melo scrimmaging in sweats. Hood flapping and everything. NBA players always workout in their sweats. Especially during training camp

Last edited:
freeze freeze

467619988-smith-of-the-cleveland-cavaliers-practices-gettyimages.jpg

yea i see you point...but it is jr smith though lol...he isn't necessarily prototypical. google some of the best players in the L and peep the images. You may see some of the adidas 3/4 length pants, but mostly tees or tanks or shirtless.

475557322-lebron-james-of-the-cleveland-cavaliers-gettyimages.jpg

lebron-james-dwyane-wade-practice-new-signature-shoes-2.jpg

kobe-bryant-practice-ex-laker.jpg

kobe-at-practice.jpg

in quite a few practice shots you'll see kobe with the long sleeves, but he wore those in a few games this season also. It may help the older players stay loose. Young kobe didnt wear it though.

475759544-stephen-curry-of-the-golden-state-warriors-gettyimages.jpg

920x1240.jpg

Those 2000 Pistons teams wore all sorts of sweats it looked ridiculous lol. Sheed especially

Also you never know how often who wears what. There are several images of steph practicing in long sleeves

Last edited:
when has playing thru an injury ever been a solid excuse for playing poorly? if you put on da uni and dem sneaks, all excuses go out the window. you feel me? you better keep that ish to yourself or tell your coach you aint ready to help your team. im not sure if lowry is making excuses but fans shouldn't make excuses for the players either.

Why are people talking like Lowry's playoff woes just started this year due to his elbow? Just take a look at what he did last year in the playoffs as well.

Thru 4 games in last year's playoffs:

8.1 PER
39% TS
-3.9 BPM
13ppg
4rpg
7apg
31 / 16 / 71

His woes started this year WELL before the Playoffs.

Oh I know. But, since his elbow being drained is the excuse, I wanted to date it back a little further. Its even worse that the competition he faces on the opposing side are not great. There is a PG in the West that people compare him to who faced Westbrook, CP3, Parker, Lillard, etc. (all PG's better than the ones Lowry faced) and his playoff #'s are better :nerd:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom