Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you cops the Championship Gear Freeze.

You gonna grab the OKC stuff?
I do no doubt. The laker stuff I actually wear publicly. The other teams, I wear to sleep in or when I'm doing stuff around the crib.

If OKC wins, no doubt. The one shirt I always make sure I get is the caricature team pics. Ever since the old Bulls joints.

Spurs are favored by 2.

I never bet on OKC, but that's easy money man.

Last edited:

puking_brian.gif

Cavs/Hawks is must see TV.
Seeing as we get 1 game per day now, I won't complain about blowouts or show outs .

Actually, today is the last 'single game per day' until like next Thursday when, there aren't ANY games on.
Stop complaining.

Edit: Correction, no games next Saturday

Last edited:
I rather watch an 85 year old man take a crap at a gas station bathroom than watch another game in the cavs hawks series

I rather see Oakley and Barkley fight in a caged match than see another Cavs Hawks game

Lol Hawks. Not sure why ppl think they have much of a shot at beating the Cavs. I'm not even sure if it'll make it to 5 games.

Chuck sounds STUPID, talking about you should put hands on the Cavs. How about you play basketball and stop telling them cook you.

This ain't middle school girls basketball man. You want somebody to stop "disrespecting" you, how about you put in work BASKETBALL wise.

And so many people are cosigning that fake tough guy act

Why do people always make a big deal about LeBrons eastern conference matchups. Theyre guaranteed wins.

Chuck sounds STUPID, talking about you should put hands on the Cavs. How about you play basketball and stop telling them cook you.

This ain't middle school girls basketball man. You want somebody to stop "disrespecting" you, how about you put in work BASKETBALL wise.

And so many people are cosigning that fake tough guy act

The way I'm interpreting it is no different than running up the score. Or in basketball terms, it's the equivalent of being up that much and STILL pressing. Plenty of people take issue with that, for understandable reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom