Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
bruh, they took the starters out with like 3:45 left in the game. Bron was on the court when they were up 40. And played a large part of the 4th. Curry would've sat the rest of the 3rd and all of the 4th.

they were looking for 3s. And only 3s. Then bruh has the nerve to say in the presser they don't want to be considered a 3 pt team lol. They wont be when those thangs stop falling when they face squads that actually run them off the lines.

What??? Were we watching two different games??? Which "Starters" are you referring to talking about they got taken out with 3:45 left in the game?

Edit: Wait, and you said Bron played a large part of the 4th?? The hell were you watching??? :rofl:

Man you LOVE making stuff up don't you? :lol:

nah youre right, i was wrong. my fault. just checked play-by-play. didn't play the 4th. I was barely watching at that point, guess it just felt like he did. wasn't on purpose.

Last edited:
we need another mj barkley moment in the playoffs when mj straight tore barkley heart out calling him a fat piece of **** behind his back while pretending to be his friend :lol:

omg them stories still make me weak til this day

mj was a ruthless dirt bag

but they don't though. They aren't front runner/stat padders.

You already know if that lead was 20+ all of those dudes, minus klay because he's a junkie, would've been on the bench.

Biggest front runners I ever seen actually.

When things get tight or they are down 7-8 points in the 4th qtr. They start arguing and losing unity.

but do they get frazzled and lose those games though? I think the fussing is just a part of how they operate. It gets the fire lit. They seem to respond every time Kerr gets in that ***. The arguing seems to work, to get the best possible effort.

This the playoffs. **** all that nice ****. I like the conflict. Hopefully this forces the Hawks to actually show up and play in game 3.

If this was Steph and the Warriors running it up dudes would have no problem with it. It would be a bunch of comments like...

"OMG Steph is the goat"

"Steph>Lebron".

Ya'll stay crying about little stuff when it comes to players you don't like.

You already know if that lead was 20+ all of those dudes, minus klay because he's a junkie, would've been on the bench.

Dray has admitted he pads his stats. I'm sure he ain't the only one.

Running up the score doesn't bother me at all in basketball cuz the same people that play offense, play defense. You can go right back at 'em. Blame the Hawks for not showing up.

This the playoffs. **** all that nice ****. I like the conflict. Hopefully this forces the Hawks to actually show up and play in game 3.

If this was Steph and the Warriors running it up dudes would have no problem with it. It would be a bunch of comments like...

"OMG Steph is the goat"

"Steph>Lebron".

Ya'll stay crying about little stuff when it comes to players you don't like.

Dray has admitted he pads his stats. I'm sure he ain't the only one.

Running up the score doesn't bother me at all in basketball cuz the same people that play offense, play defense. You can go right back at 'em. Blame the Hawks for not showing up.

oh no i wasn't tripping at running up the score, i had issue, mistakenly, when i thought brutus was still in in the 4th. idgaf how many the hawks got smashed by at the end. even the cavs been stunted on em.

but do they get frazzled and lose those games though? I think the fussing is just a part of how they operate. It gets the fire lit. They seem to respond every time Kerr gets in that ***. The arguing seems to work, to get the best possible effort.

I meant Cavs bro. My bad

haha. They have always been the biggest front runners to me

Last edited:
Let Lebron run through the Eastern conference just to get washed by the West again

My yearly source of entertainment :lol:

Everyone in Steph's family is fine as ****, even Dell.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

I meant Cavs bro. My bad

haha. They have always been the biggest front runners to me

oh yea 100%. Cavs...any team bron is on, take son his front runner mentality. That, we're only vibing and buddies if we're winning. Otherwise, it's throw everybody under the bus, i need mer halp. whole squad is fugazi. Can't wait to hear the excuses. And they're healthy too. the loss will be glorious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom