Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good looking out on them pics Freeze. You my man 50 grand. You got a name to go with them pics though? Yeah I know I'm being lazy but idc 
laugh.gif

And she play ball? She can be my Sanaa Lathan anytime. She'd get that heavy d every time we play. Real good, solid d.

Nah her elbows kinda pointy though. Prob should pass.

Naw, she still good. I ain't like them other fools on here talking about pointy elbows and other stupid stuff.

That was a serious question though. Was wondering if she's slightly cross eyed. She still nice though.

Good looking out on them pics Freeze. You my man 50 grand. You got a name to go with them pics though? Yeah I know I'm being lazy but idc :lol:  

And she play ball? She can be my Sanaa Lathan anytime. She'd get that heavy d every time we play. Real good, solid d.

Rheina Ale

seth's girl looks exotic af to me

sister curry looks alright but mama curry is still the best looking one in the fam.

Last edited:
Nah her elbows kinda pointy though. Prob should pass.

Naw, she still good. I ain't like them other fools on here talking about pointy elbows and other stupid stuff.

That was a serious question though. Was wondering if she's slightly cross eyed. She still nice though.

i looked at her pix, they seem aligned, just close together like Blatt. but yea, she nice.

and she's samoa. so she can get ate like a girl scout cookie

seth's girl got those contacts that make her pupils lookin' bigger, got them eyes weird lookin' though.. :nerd:

Last edited:

Thanksgiving at the curry family household gotta be epic. Especially with the goddess Ros lurking
roll.gif
roll.gif
Ayesha prob be side-eyeing like a mug. "Steph, don't worry about it, I'll go get the greens from the kitchen"
She go in there and Ros handing her an already fixed plate for Steph 
laugh.gif

Talmbout "I know how much he likes cornbread so I gave him a little extra" 
laugh.gif

Ayesha mumbling under her breath "That better be all you giving him" 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:
Man...Ros and her friends be causing a tingly feeling going thru her Snaps

Can you imagine the pressure Steph is under? Keep the woman who was down for you when your franchise was going through the growing pains or risk it all for the sure fire franchise player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom