Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okc winning it all and KD staying but if they didn't..... Pretty sure he'd go out east.... To Washington.... And flourish with the young assist god John wall

Would he whine to Brooks when Wall won't pass like he does with Russy?

This is not OKC's year man.
If they win anything, this year, It's purre Luck man. For real

Delete 80% of your posts then :lol:

stand by your opinions man got damn

Standing by an opinion when you realize it's wrong, it's idiocy.
You know, like what OKC continues to do. I'm at that point now, tonight, I realize these guys need Hope and Luck an Prayer to win.
I can't play the games for them, if I could in wouldn't be on NT after a hard day of selling Roofs nah mean

You know, like what OKC continues to do. I'm at that point now, tonight, I realize these guys need Hope and Luck an Prayer to win.
I can't play the games for them, if I could in wouldn't be on NT after a hard day of selling Roofs nah mean

Understand.

pimp.gif
  props and repped.... 

Last edited:
It's upsetting to watch this team. Russ was 10-31

He took as many attempts as the rest of the starters combined :x

Last edited:
dion waiters would be a stud for the sichuan blue whales. get that chinese mvp and come back to the states a better player

Pop :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Got excited talking about Kawhi too.

Wow I legit haven't seen Stephen A Smith all year long no joke. This feels odd.

Last edited:
I'll tell you what this series is. It's the vets vs the youngbucks in pick up ball. The youngbucks just don't know how to win. Straight clueless, meanwhile the vets are calm and cool, they gonna play thru that one young stud that they always have and they will always find a way to win the game. Classic pickup. Meanwhile the youngbucks just have to much ego to figure it out.

Last edited:

This is not OKC's year man.
If they win anything, this year, It's purre Luck man. For real
The old reverse jinx.
Nah.

I mean, I hope the jinx kicks in sure but, real talk.

I listened to Russ do an interview last night talking about ...well lets just say he said all the right things and makes you believe, then you watch them play, and it all becomes clear.

It is what it is, it may still be their year, but I'm not endorsing it as so, because Luck plays too much of a part. I ain't that lucky. I don't see it.

Last edited:
I'll tell you what this series is. It's the vets vs the youngbucks in pick up ball. The youngbucks just don't know how to win. Straight clueless, meanwhile the vets are calm and cool, they gonna play thru that one young stud that they always have and they will always find a way to win the game. Classic pickup. Meanwhile the youngbucks just have to much ego to figure it out.

Then what was 2012 Western Conference finals ?

Then what was 2012 Western Conference finals ?
No clue bc I'm talking bout the Spurs and thunder right now. But to be real the thunder were still young bucks back then too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom