Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll tell you what this series is. It's the vets vs the youngbucks in pick up ball. The youngbucks just don't know how to win. Straight clueless, meanwhile the vets are calm and cool, they gonna play thru that one young stud that they always have and they will always find a way to win the game. Classic pickup. Meanwhile the youngbucks just have to much ego to figure it out.
Perfect example.

Russ Runs the game, he controls it, game over if he can't pull those guys together. 

Don't know if he can't or just won't, but either way the result is the same, Hero Ball and a Hope and Prayer and see who has more points.

Russy needs to be the leader of the team and do what Wade did with Lebby. Take a step back in his game so KD can shine.

KD needs his own squad I would rather see him shoot 30+ times than Westbrook

KD needs his own squad I would rather see him shoot 30+ times than Westbrook

KD doesn't have it in him to take the reigns of this team. All of his tough talk to the media should be reserved for Russy and Waiters. This is why Russy needs to voluntarily take a step back for the good of the team.

mean.gif
laugh.gif
 Damn. 

Saw you mention it, I missed it real time though.

I'll tell you what this series is. It's the vets vs the youngbucks in pick up ball. The youngbucks just don't know how to win. Straight clueless, meanwhile the vets are calm and cool, they gonna play thru that one young stud that they always have and they will always find a way to win the game. Classic pickup. Meanwhile the youngbucks just have to much ego to figure it out.

Durant is in Year 9 and Westbrook is in Year 8. They may be younger, but they ain't young.

D'Angelo and KD would be great. KD could be the alpha of that team while D'Angelo could document the experience fighting for the 9th seed in the West on his snap chat.

@itsaboutthattime  You listening to this post game w/ Russ/KD?

I can answer the reporters questions in the exact words of these 2 guys, before I even hear their answers
tired.gif

Broken record; " i have to do better" "my fault" "trust teamates" "move the ball" "Do better" "I have to lead by example" "I gotta do better" 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom