Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakersman obviously never saw AI play. And AI ain't have 2 all stars protecting him. Curry is an amazing talent but c'mon...
you talking crazy right now. as far as entertaining , steph is the most entertaining player since jordan. must watch tv. watching an inefficient ball hog isnt entertaining to me. 
pass what you on, that **** got you lit. Either that or you just started watching basketball last year. MJ came into the league entertaining. Curry is a recent attraction.

This Lebron stans vs Curry stans thing is funny/pathetic. So many extremes on both sides. :lol

I just sit back and appreciate both of 'em. :hat

It is. ***** getting old. It went from Kobe vs LeBron.....to LeBron vs Steph Curry :{

Where'd these years go

It's always funny to me to watch how the hate swings.

Kobe was hated. Lebron was loved.

Lebron was hated. Durant was loved.

Lebron is hated. Steph is loved.

Bruh
eek.gif
eek.gif

Im really dropping the Ether on the entire board
roll.gif

these past like 5 pages... sheesh.
Me too whole page lined up
pimp.gif
Y'all gonna have to share those manifestos with each other.  Otherwise they will never see the light of day

Manlebron in his 13th season already he's played 107 games in the post season in the last five years. He's still putting up greatnumbers at 31 but you have to wonder for how long he can keep it up. He's a heavy player for his style of play

pass what you on, that **** got you lit. Either that or you just started watching basketball last year. MJ came into the league entertaining. Curry is a recent attraction.
ai cant compare to curry. curry just had arguably the best season ever  and has been the best player in the world the past two years. ai was never the best player in the L , not even for a second . you talking nonsense right now bruh. 

Manlebron in his 13th season already he's played 107 games in the post season in the last five years. He's still putting up greatnumbers at 31 but you have to wonder for how long he can keep it up. He's a heavy player for his style of play
Another 4-5 years 

ai cant compare to curry. curry just had arguably the best season ever  and has been the best player in the world the past two years. ai was never the best player in the L , not even for a second . you talking nonsense right now bruh. 
curry has entertained for 3 years AI did it for eleven. You are new to the sport so I understand your enthusiasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom