Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It blows my mind when I hear he's already played more minutes than Magic and Bird. He's been the most consistent player in the league for years, with everything he does on the court and he's probably the most durable athlete I've ever seen. Really a teastiment to his greatness.
Insane attention to his diet and training regimen. His championship window will seemingly be open as long as he's playing due to his ability to control the game on both ends of the court.

Where's his finals mvp to show those numbers meant anything?
477384148-legend-bill-russell-and-andre-iguodala-of-gettyimages.jpg

Insane attention to his diet and training regimen. His championship window will seemingly be open as long as he's playing due to his ability to control the game on both ends of the court.

He hasn't played defense in 4 years

ai was an inefficient chucker that could never win anything. one of the most overrated players of all time. 

And he would give your boy an easy 50. They used to literally beat the $hit out of Iverson to slow him down and he'd continuously get up. AI has more toughness in one of his cornrows than Steph has in his whole damn body. The hell out of here.....

Manlebron in his 13th season already he's played 107 games in the post season in the last five years. He's still putting up greatnumbers at 31 but you have to wonder for how long he can keep it up. He's a heavy player for his style of play

It blows my mind when I hear he's already played more minutes than Magic and Bird. He's been the most consistent player in the league for years, with everything he does on the court and he's probably the most durable athlete I've ever seen. Really a teastiment to his greatness.

Absolutely mind boggling how he's never had an injury in his entire career, especially with the way he has played. Knocks on wood.

Has he ever had a single surgery? Only one that I recall was some growth he had on his face or something. Was unrelated to baaketball.

Guy is not human. That's what amazes me the most about him.

It's unreal. The most we've ever seen from him is a limp every blue moon. I think most serious thing he had was when he had to wear that Batman mask. :lol

One day folks will appreciate what he's done for 13 years.

Manlebron in his 13th season already he's played 107 games in the post season in the last five years. He's still putting up greatnumbers at 31 but you have to wonder for how long he can keep it up. He's a heavy player for his style of play

Absolutely mind boggling how he's never had an injury in his entire career, especially with the way he has played. Knocks on wood.

Has he ever had a single surgery? Only one that I recall was some growth he had on his face or something. Was unrelated to baaketball.

It's unreal. The most we've ever seen from him is a limp every blue moon. I think most serious thing he had was when he had to wear that Batman mask. :lol

200.gif

Last edited:
ai was an inefficient chucker that could never win anything. one of the most overrated players of all time. 

And he would give your boy an easy 50. They used to literally beat the $hit out of Iverson to slow him down and he'd continuously get up. AI has more toughness in one of his cornrows than Steph has in his whole damn body. The hell out of here.....

On 50 shots and they would still lose.

Iverson couldn't even wipe the crap out of steph Curry's ***

Curry a winner iverson was all about stats that's why he didn't have a longer career in the nba

You guys are on drugs. Curry is great. He's fantastic. Let's see him do this for 5 years, then we will talk about Iverson. Let's see him do it for 10+ and we will talk Lebron. Actually, AI did if for 10 years too so... Right now? Hell, he's at Tmac level.

Last edited:

People already do IMO. He's the media darling. Steph has taken that crown though.

Just because NT and twitter trolls around doesn't mean people don't appreciate him. He's been highly appreciated by the general public actually.

You guys are on drugs. Curry is great. He's fantastic. Let's see him do this for 5 years, then we will talk about Iverson. Let's see him do it for 10+ and we will talk Lebron.
Let's see him do it for 15+ and we will talk Kobe.
devil.gif

You guys are on drugs. Curry is great. He's fantastic. Let's see him do this for 5 years, then we will talk about Iverson. Let's see him do it for 10+ and we will talk Lebron. Actually, AI did if for 10 years too so... Right now? Hell, he's at Tmac level.

A.i was Most overrated players in the NBA. Hell of a scorer but that's about it

Last edited:
I thought we were talking entertainment. AI was as entertaining, if not more, as Curry despite the absence of awards. Any disagreement is being obtuse or ignorant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom