Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakersman obviously never saw AI play. And AI ain't have 2 all stars protecting him. Curry is an amazing talent but c'mon...
you talking crazy right now. as far as entertaining , steph is the most entertaining player since jordan. must watch tv. watching an inefficient ball hog isnt entertaining to me. 

Kobe is retired, keep the topic on Steph and A.I.

He would still eat Curry alive..

Someone put Curry's face on this
laugh.gif

Will say this tho since even tho I don't like Bron anymore I'm not Bias. He should got of the 100% but a writer voted for Melo smh

I'm not the biggest supporter or LeBron James either, but he should've been a unanimous MVP that year. But I guess that goes to show you how Lebron is perceived in the media.

Curry is loved by all.

no one to blame but himself.

Manlebron in his 13th season already he's played 107 games in the post season in the last five years. He's still putting up greatnumbers at 31 but you have to wonder for how long he can keep it up. He's a heavy player for his style of play

It blows my mind when I hear he's already played more minutes than Magic and Bird. He's been the most consistent player in the league for years, with everything he does on the court and he's probably the most durable athlete I've ever seen. Really a teastiment to his greatness.

Larry Legend probably wouldn't have had all those health issues if he was on that HGH like Lebby. Coulda played for many more years.

Last edited:
Steph Curry couldn't guard AI when he was playing in the Kenner league...much less in the pros. Some of y'all need reminding...Don't ever disrespect the Hoya Destroya......

Last edited:
Manlebron in his 13th season already he's played 107 games in the post season in the last five years. He's still putting up greatnumbers at 31 but you have to wonder for how long he can keep it up. He's a heavy player for his style of play

It blows my mind when I hear he's already played more minutes than Magic and Bird. He's been the most consistent player in the league for years, with everything he does on the court and he's probably the most durable athlete I've ever seen. Really a teastiment to his greatness.

Absolutely mind boggling how he's never had an injury in his entire career, especially with the way he has played. Knocks on wood.

Has he ever had a single surgery? Only one that I recall was some growth he had on his face or something. Was unrelated to baaketball.

Guy is not human. That's what amazes me the most about him.

ai was an inefficient chucker that could never win anything. one of the most overrated players of all time. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom