Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want Lebron to win ring #3 this year just to see the chaos that will follow.

The amount of "So what, 3 rings, meh talk to me when he has five! He still under .500 in the finals" blah blah blah will be awesome 

Reactions: OTG
All I wanna see is the rematch from last years finals with everybody healthy, is that too much to ask?
smile.gif
i second this

I really want Lebron to win ring #3 this year just to see the chaos that will follow.

The amount of "So what, 3 rings, meh talk to me when he has five! He still under .500 in the finals" blah blah blah will be awesome 
no you just want him to win. Your a low-key lebron Stan that fakes the funk playing your neutral or sensible card.

The cavs got a shot this year no lie. They stacked.

Moving on.
I think spurs take this game tonight .

Last edited:
Who's got the stones to take OKC tonight? I'm rolling with them for the simple fact a win tonight is the only at they win this series. Only 1 day of rest for the geezers. I just hope Russ is under control and doesn't get the big head after this MVP vote revelation today.

::raises both hands:: OKC wins tonight

chaos would be bigger and better if bron loses. I got the cannon lit already. And my dude Seaman gonna be byke in the offseason thread. Cru Thik. Word to A.I.

I want @FinallyFamous to release his manifesto regardless if whether the Cavs win or lose. Otherwise we'll never see it. He duped us last year.

laugh.gif
 I was behind a few pages and was going to attempt to read before I saw this pic in the right corner. Good looks

Last edited:

dudes gon be heated if that happens

****** really sleeping on the Cleveland Cavaliers this year barring injuries

ATL woke up a sleeping giant

by playing like ****. I've nevver seen so many wide open 3s allowed in my life. It was like they were puppets being controlled from above. How do you double off of a shooter 4 times in a row. I just do not understand how that logically makes sense. Cavs played well, but it's inflated because of how poorly Atlanta played. They just played stupid, and that says more about them than CLE

Pairing Kanter and Adams with Ibaka on bench worked out big time for Thunder last game. Right around the time they ran away with the game. Wonder if they continue with that and how Pop will counter it.

by playing like ****. I've nevver seen so many wide open 3s allowed in my life. It was like they were puppets being controlled from above. How do you double off of a shooter 4 times in a row. I just do not understand how that logically makes sense. Cavs played well, but it's inflated because of how poorly Atlanta played. They just played stupid, and that says more about them than CLE
Stop sleeping

Sleeping how? They've been clicking on offense for sure, but been just as poor defensively in these playoffs for the majority. Now if you say the latter is a function of the competition, then the former has to apply as well.

They've basically been toying around with the East cause they by far have the most talent, that's not the case when the finals start. Now some believe they'll be able to flip that switch on the defensive end when the competition ratchets up, I'm of the belief that with Love and Kyrie on the floor that won't be the case.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom