Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snitching is cool to y'all now huh

I grew up in the burbs, snitches don't stitches :wink:
soft.0.gif

You're crying about being tired of curry and warriors but I'm soft :lol: man FOH
**** that beige bastard

**** the Warriors and everybody who loves em. Bum *** team. Lebron gonna show y'all who's daddy in June.

steph1.gif

Snitching is cool to y'all now huh

H*ll no dude reported me before for some bs. Im being sarcastic. I dont got a problem with him but still think it was BS that he did it and he reported me for "personal attack" :lol:. Its a chat forum website.....I dont get my feelings hurt enought to report someone

Last edited:
LEBRON GONNA SHOW CURRY WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO LOSE IN THE FINALS

EVERYONE KNOWS 3>1. UNANIMOUS MVP? MORE LIKE FRAIL BOY. LEBRON DON'T NEED MVPS, HE GOT 2 MORE FINALS MVPS THAN STAPH WILL EVER HAVE.

SPACE JAM 2

LEBRON IS UNDEFEATED WHEN HE WINS IN THE FINALS

LEBRON GONNA SHOW CURRY WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO LOSE IN THE FINALS
EVERYONE KNOWS 3>1. UNANIMOUS MVP? MORE LIKE FRAIL BOY. LEBRON DON'T NEED MVPS, HE GOT 2 MORE FINALS MVPS THAN STAPH WILL EVER HAVE.
SPACE JAM 2
LEBRON IS UNDEFEATED WHEN HE WINS IN THE FINALS
Must be some good good huh

i get that lebrons personality can be off putting, and more than anything he tries too hard. think about what he overcame in his life, and not only flourished , but became questionably the best player in the NBA for almost a decade.

- grew up in poverty
- born to a teenage mom, an only child
- didn't know his dad
- lived in the projects
- missed 4 months of school in the 4th grade
- adopted by a family in the 5th grade

he literally had the opposite upbringing as steph...priveledge family, dad an NBA player , stable home life, etc. ..and steph is just as cocky just not called out for it

i get that lebrons personality can be off putting, and more than anything he tries too hard. think about what he overcame in his life, and not only flourished , but became questionably the best player in the NBA for almost a decade.

- grew up in poverty
- didn't know his dad
- lived in the projects

he literally had the opposite upbringing as steph...priveledge family, dad an NBA player , stable home life, etc. ..and steph is just as cocky just not called out for it

It's kinda confusing why ppl hate Lebron.

He seems like he pushes off a lot as well but maybe I got my blinders on.

I see the spread is Spurs -8. I just put $100 on okc. Hopefully OKC wins 1st and foremost but if they don't win, please don't cover the spread Spurs :lol:

I took it too. Hope I did not get baited.

Me 3 at +7

I expect every game to be close. gotta go with the points.

Last edited:
Lebatard was talking about it today. Imagine the backlash if Lebron or Westbrook hits a shot and starts talking **** like "I'm back!!! We back!!!!!" with that crazy confidence. Dudes in this thread would be going nuts with the slander. Curry does it and you all cream your pants. **** is despicable.

Lebron definitely beat the odds and hasn't been in any trouble at all. I don't hate him or any athlete. These dudes play games for a living. They aren't politicians

- grew up in poverty
- didn't know his dad
- lived in the projects

This is podcast material bruh

Lebatard was talking about it today. Imagine the backlash if Lebron or Westbrook hits a shot and starts talking **** like "I'm back!!! We back!!!!!" with that crazy confidence. Dudes in this thread would be going nuts with the slander. Curry does it and you all cream your pants. **** is despicable.

Why are you still talking about him?

- grew up in poverty
- didn't know his dad
- lived in the projects

Save this sob story for an E:60 special.

FOOHWTBS.

Why are you still talking about him?
Class I'm in his boring as hell

- grew up in poverty
- didn't know his dad
- lived in the projects

Bruh, that's a normal story for a dude who grew up in the hood everyday, ain't nobody got time for that sympathy sad **** :lol:

no you just want him to win. Your a low-key lebron Stan that fakes the funk playing your neutral or sensible card.

The cavs got a shot this year no lie. They stacked.

Moving on.
I think spurs take this game tonight .

:rofl:

Yo who talks more about lebron in here you or me?

Now you tell me who's the stan :lol: foh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom