Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
how space jam gon have Lebari and not Curry? If anything, since bron is a monstar he should play with those f boys and let curry be the hero.

i feel like bugs and daffy would have an hour long roast session on bron in between scenes. Daffy would give him that work.

Last edited:
Curry is tmac? You mean that lazy eyed second round never tasting any second round can't even get to second base having virgin? And no the Spurs don't count for a god damn thing

For the first time in a long time, I have had it

Last edited:
Dangerous posting this before the game, but I wish they would stop talking about how much Kawhi's handle has improved. It's beyond sloppy, travel and carry every time. I know everyone does but not like him, but dude gets the ball caught on his hip trying to go behind his back, every time he executes a jump stop he fumbles the ball and takes a few more steps (uncalled, under the guise of "he lost control of the ball") or reinitiates his dribble without a defender actually touching it. It just reminds me of dudes at the gym who take advantage of that rule and would leave the floor then see they have no option and touch you slightly with the ball and start back dribbling while still airborne, land, and take off. It's like dude, I have to knock it out loose. rant off

****** really sleeping on the Cleveland Cavaliers this year barring injuries

ATL woke up a sleeping giant

by playing like ****. I've nevver seen so many wide open 3s allowed in my life. It was like they were puppets being controlled from above. How do you double off of a shooter 4 times in a row. I just do not understand how that logically makes sense. Cavs played well, but it's inflated because of how poorly Atlanta played. They just played stupid, and that says more about them than CLE

Like 10 of Kevin Loves 3's in that last were WIDE OPEN. ATL just kept leaving him open. :lol:

The competition has been weak but Cleveland looks focused. They ain't taking no games off. Since Lue took over their offense looks better. They plays faster, dudes just don't stand around and watch Lebron and Kyrie.

Last edited:
Snitching is cool to y'all now huh

I grew up in the burbs, snitches don't stitches :wink:
soft.0.gif

Dangerous posting this before the game, but I wish they would stop talking about how much Kawhi's handle has improved. It's beyond sloppy, travel and carry every time. I know everyone does but not like him, but dude gets the ball caught on his hip trying to go behind his back, every time he executes a jump stop he fumbles the ball and takes a few more steps (uncalled, under the guise of "he lost control of the ball") or reinitiates his dribble without a defender actually touching it. It just reminds me of dudes at the gym who take advantage of that rule and would leave the floor then see they have no option and touch you slightly with the ball and start back dribbling while still airborne, land, and take off. It's like dude, I have to knock it out loose. rant off
He seems like he pushes off a lot as well but maybe I got my blinders on.

I see the spread is Spurs -8. I just put $100 on okc. Hopefully OKC wins 1st and foremost but if they don't win, please don't cover the spread Spurs 
laugh.gif

He seems like he pushes off a lot as well but maybe I got my blinders on.

I see the spread is Spurs -8. I just put $100 on okc. Hopefully OKC wins 1st and foremost but if they don't win, please don't cover the spread Spurs :lol:

I took it too. Hope I did not get baited.

IDK man. Spurs/OKC is a toss up for sure. The way Spurs have been playing though, might have to roll with OKC. Going to be LEGIT for sure. Either way it goes. If OKC loses, it goes back to OKC, where they will take it. If OKC wins, Spurs can take it on the road, take it back to SA. Going to be LEGIT and series will prob. go 7. Must win for both teams, gonna be a great game.

Snitching is cool to y'all now huh

I grew up in the burbs, snitches don't stitches :wink:
soft.0.gif

You're crying about being tired of curry and warriors but I'm soft :lol: man FOH
**** that beige bastard

**** the Warriors and everybody who loves em. Bum *** team. Lebron gonna show y'all who's daddy in June.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom