Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The NBA Finals will be a separate thread, then Seaman will come back and all the LeBron libel will be on topic.
No it won't. This thread will transform into finals thread.
As much as I'd like to see you keep this one and just see seaman in the offseason, there will likely be a finals thread.

We'll need the space.

If  seaman &co. hadn't loaded this one with about 418pages of whatever, we might be able to keep it
laugh.gif

It's still weeks away, but even that is too soon to hear 1 of the 3 topics seaman keeps alive

Last edited:
How about we just keep this one permanently. Finals, offseason, next year's regular season, just keep it going forever.

Boris Diaw must not have layups in his diet. He keeps passing the ball for jumpers instead.

I'm listening to the homie Bomani's podcast and he played some clip of TMac saying something like Curry winning unanimous shows how watered down the league is. Did anybody hear the full clip? TMac can't be talking that crazy.

The NBA Finals will be a separate thread, then Seaman will come back and all the LeBron libel will be on topic.

As much as I'd like to see you keep this one and just see seaman in the offseason, there will likely be a finals thread.

We'll need the space.
If  seaman &co. hadn't loaded this one with about 418pages of whatever, we might be able to keep it:lol:
It's still weeks away, but even that is too soon to hear 1 of the 3 topics seaman keeps alive

Now this will be finals thread too.

Why even set picks for Waiters, he doesn't know how to use them or find the roller.

He just goes head down to his telegraphed spot everytime.

We'll need the space.
If  seaman &co. hadn't loaded this one with about 418pages of whatever, we might be able to keep it:lol:
When the thread has too many posts it breaks.

We'll need the space.
Why you wanna stay as OP so badly? 
laugh.gif

How about we just keep this one permanently. Finals, offseason, next year's regular season, just keep it going forever.

:lol: :smh:

The Finals thread is usually separate from the Playoff thread, no? Don't really care either way...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom