Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The NBA Finals will be a separate thread, then Seaman will come back and all the LeBron libel will be on topic.

I'm sometimes bummed when I miss out on a good discussion if I'm busy or at work all day. I saw I had 600 unread replies in this thread and thought "No chance it's quality stuff". 

I was right. I thought maybe seaman got unbanned for a minute.

As for the actual news of the day, I'm thrilled Curry won is unanimously. He deserved it. Prior players also deserved to win an unanimous MVP.. Shaq, Mike, Lebron, but I never got the argument that "Well since they didn't get it, no one should" because that's illogical.

I'm siding with OKC tonight because I honestly don't want to have to hear all about KD to every team with cap space as soon as they lose. So I'm hoping to save myself a couple weeks of that perhaps. 

Yup sometimes the "topic" of conversation moves so fast that it doesn't get discussed as much. I understand the the mods want 1 NBA Thread, but to discuss something important we should be able to or allow to start a thread for different topic.

As much as I like the Spurs to win because I know OKC is gonna get swept by the Cavs if they make it,

A Warriors & OKC WCF would be amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom