Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
IDK about you guys. But, taking it to personal life is a little too much. I like to get on LeBron from what i've seen on the court, what he's said, how he play's, but damn. Going at him for his life, man :smh:

I don't think LeBron is a bad person off the court. Just can't stand him as an athlete and competitor. I remember one time I went to FL and I went to see a Heat game. There was a bus for Kids LeBron had that would take them to/from games. Pretty cool of him to do that.

Kids probably disappointed now though, new generation of haters being raised :lol:

Dudes been straight class off court and a great community presence from what Ive seen

What was the jist of what he said..
CONGRATS #MrBack2BackMVP#Mr30  aka (the puppet master) has every player on a string.i just wrote that the media ranked #KL  2nd in MVP votes over #WESTBROOK  and the 3rd best player in the nba this year and hes not even top5 in his position..Heres why!! it takes talent to do what westbrook was doing this year #mrtripledouble..playing along side KD,who avg 28..8..5..to shine just as bright next to a MEGA star takes true talent...#KL  who gets praised for playing both sides of the floor is why he is ranked so high(i get it) BUT Spurs over the last 13 years has been a top 3 defensive (TEAM) in the nba SO to praise a player as a great defensive player from that team is kinda HARD..its like saying WHO (seeks the most attention in the #kardashianFamily....with a +9.5 wingspan if he gets beat which he does OFTEN he can recover becuz of his wingspan and big hands...leonard is heavy footed,cant move left to right very well(stiff robotic movement) first 2 steps are very slow for a 3 man but becuz of his team help side defensive they give him a chance to recover so to say he stops every great player is hard to determine BECUZ its a great TEAMdefense concept...just like the #bulls  under #TEBS..KL is GREAT at what he does but not a top5 PLAYER in the NBA..can someone answer this question,WHO was the last player to leave the spurs and sign a MEGA deal???all the rings they've won over the years BUT not one player role player has any free agent value..their avg to above avg players,playing together as one unit makes them a super team..its like when u see a group of girls,one looks very good compared to the rest so she gets the most attention but if u match her up against other pretty girls u realize she aint that cute,it was only becuz her friends were 2's and shes a (5) #OKC  vs #Spurs  leonard is the 4th best player on the floor as of now...Great players dominate games and WILL they style on that court..#Curry  missed 2 weeks and came back like #HELLOworld  #KL  is avging 22 and 7 VS #westbrook  22 6rb and 10.5asst #KD  27.9..westbrook has KD and still impacts that floor..watch basketball not listen to who media says is good.Hes good BUT spurs is GREAT which makes him look GREAT

An NBA player and he says these things. Facebook level analysis right there.

Last edited:

What was the jist of what he said..
CONGRATS #MrBack2BackMVP#Mr30  aka (the puppet master) has every player on a string.i just wrote that the media ranked #KL  2nd in MVP votes over #WESTBROOK  and the 3rd best player in the nba this year and hes not even top5 in his position..Heres why!! it takes talent to do what westbrook was doing this year #mrtripledouble..playing along side KD,who avg 28..8..5..to shine just as bright next to a MEGA star takes true talent...#KL  who gets praised for playing both sides of the floor is why he is ranked so high(i get it) BUT Spurs over the last 13 years has been a top 3 defensive (TEAM) in the nba SO to praise a player as a great defensive player from that team is kinda HARD..its like saying WHO (seeks the most attention in the #kardashianFamily....with a +9.5 wingspan if he gets beat which he does OFTEN he can recover becuz of his wingspan and big hands...leonard is heavy footed,cant move left to right very well(stiff robotic movement) first 2 steps are very slow for a 3 man but becuz of his team help side defensive they give him a chance to recover so to say he stops every great player is hard to determine BECUZ its a great TEAMdefense concept...just like the #bulls  under #TEBS..KL is GREAT at what he does but not a top5 PLAYER in the NBA..can someone answer this question,WHO was the last player to leave the spurs and sign a MEGA deal???all the rings they've won over the years BUT not one player role player has any free agent value..their avg to above avg players,playing together as one unit makes them a super team..its like when u see a group of girls,one looks very good compared to the rest so she gets the most attention but if u match her up against other pretty girls u realize she aint that cute,it was only becuz her friends were 2's and shes a (5) #OKC  vs #Spurs  leonard is the 4th best player on the floor as of now...Great players dominate games and WILL they style on that court..#Curry  missed 2 weeks and came back like #HELLOworld  #KL  is avging 22 and 7 VS #westbrook  22 6rb and 10.5asst #KD  27.9..westbrook has KD and still impacts that floor..watch basketball not listen to who media says is good.Hes good BUT spurs is GREAT which makes him look GREAT
Nothing about this is false.

I'm sometimes bummed when I miss out on a good discussion if I'm busy or at work all day. I saw I had 600 unread replies in this thread and thought "No chance it's quality stuff". 

I was right. I thought maybe seaman got unbanned for a minute.

As for the actual news of the day, I'm thrilled Curry won is unanimously. He deserved it. Prior players also deserved to win an unanimous MVP.. Shaq, Mike, Lebron, but I never got the argument that "Well since they didn't get it, no one should" because that's illogical.

I'm siding with OKC tonight because I honestly don't want to have to hear all about KD to every team with cap space as soon as they lose. So I'm hoping to save myself a couple weeks of that perhaps. 

Last edited:
i get that lebrons personality can be off putting, and more than anything he tries too hard. think about what he overcame in his life, and not only flourished , but became questionably the best player in the NBA for almost a decade.

- grew up in poverty
- born to a teenage mom, an only child
- didn't know his dad
- lived in the projects
- missed 4 months of school in the 4th grade
- adopted by a family in the 5th grade

he literally had the opposite upbringing as steph...priveledge family, dad an NBA player , stable home life, etc. ..and steph is just as cocky just not called out for it

Light Skin privilege. :nerd:

Last edited:
Got a little Bron heavy in here, but overall, thread wasn't in shambles the way some might tell it.

Good job, good effort.

Got a little Bron heavy in here, but overall, thread wasn't in shambles the way some might tell it.

Good job, good effort.
That's just Antidope saying "Shambles". If he had his way, we'd have in-depth daily discussions on the brilliance of Pop's minutes restrictions and how underrated Patty Mills is

Nothing, biggest game in Thunder history tonight. They lose this their franchise as we've known them for this brief period is done.

I'm sometimes bummed when I miss out on a good discussion if I'm busy or at work all day. I saw I had 600 unread replies in this thread and thought "No chance it's quality stuff". 

As for the actual news of the day, I'm thrilled Curry won is unanimously. He deserved it. Prior players also deserved to win an unanimous MVP.. Shaq, Mike, Lebron, but I never got the argument that "Well since they didn't get it, no one should" because that's illogical.

I'm siding with OKC tonight because I honestly don't want to have to hear all about KD to every team with cap space as soon as they lose. So I'm hoping to save myself a couple weeks of that perhaps. 

5% chance you get good bball discussion in here :lol:. I haven't been in this thread in a while...and didn't realize Seamanup was banned. What he get clipped for?

I see people carrying on his legacy though. Never change NT.

5% chance you get good bball discussion in here :lol:. I haven't been in this thread in a while...and didn't realize Seamanup was banned. What he get clipped for?

I see people carrying on his legacy though. Never change NT.

I see what you did there :nerd:

Think it was Chris Paul related

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom