Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
this game is boring me
nerd.gif
Bro I love the way you post 
laugh.gif

Not hijacking the thread, and this is the playoff thread so I'll say this and leave it.
You missing the point b. They were "fine" without him because Blake was still there.

Blake missed over half the season this year. Without CP this year would have put LAC minus both Blake and CP which is why 2014 is meaningless and it's also why CP was arguably the 2nd most valuable player in the league this year. 
oh okay i got you. point taken. you right cp did deserve a few more votes . thats all i got to say about that. 

miami really scoring only 12 points in the first qtr. wow. 

Am i the only one that thinks Justise Winslow isn't that good yet? I know he's been a good defender but Miami plays 4 on 5 on offense when he's on the floor.

He shot 33 times to get 36 points on 35% that's washed Kobe numbers. Those are facts.

40%, which is closer to the 37% Kobe shot in the 2000 Finals, 41% in 2001, 38% in 2004, 40% in 2008 and 40% in 2010. Washed Kobe need not apply.

:rofl:

"Facts," though.

I don't think he realizes his Lord and Savior shot 41% in the Finals for his career. LeBron's 40% last year was nothing like washed Kobe, it was more like prime Kobe.

Last edited:
This dude spo man.... oh my goodness. Maybe going to 7 is the plan, to give Whiteside more time to recover. Spo is brilliant

Bron really said some salty sht :lol:.

Old heads and other players just can't wrap their heads around the fact that Steph, is the best player in the league....and had one of the best individual, if not the best season of all time.

It's not supposed to be Steph. That's reserved for the "anointed ones". If LeBron won the MVP....you'd here none of this "watered down"...."what valuable means" nonsense from anybody.

I've never seen such a clearly elite basketball player, attempted to be discredited as much as Steph. I root against the Warriors...but these old head fans are delusional. Acting like Steph just signed with GSW when Dray and Klay were perennial All stars and All NBA'ers.

Funny, in October 2014....one player was a finals and MVP favorite after negotiating his way to a team to team up with 2 other perennial all stars. After just being a league MVP playing with 2 other Hall of famers. The other, was on a team with no other all star players (except David Lee)...and was projected to finish in the bottom half of the West.

Now we're arguing about value. :lol:.

Last edited:
"I think sometimes the word 'valuable' or best player of the year you can have different results," said James, a four-time MVP. "You know, that's not taking anything from anyone that's ever won the award."

"He averaged 30, he led the league in steals, he was 90-50-40 and they won 73 [games]. So, I don't -- do you have any debate over that, really, when it comes to that award? But when you talk about most 'valuable,' then you can have a different conversation"

All the sudden the v in mvp is debatable once LeBron loses. I really hate this guy man smh

Old heads and other players just can't wrap their heads around the fact that Steph, is the best player in the league....and had one of the best individual, if not the best season of all time.

It's not supposed to be Steph. That's reserved for the "anointed ones". If LeBron won the MVP....you'd here none of this "watered down"...."what valuable means" nonsense from anybody.

I've never seen such a clearly elite basketball player, attempted to be discredited as much as Steph. I root against the Warriors...but these old head fans are delusional. Acting like Steph just signed with GSW when Dray and Klay were perennial All stars and All NBA'ers.

Funny, in October 2014....one player was a finals and MVP favorite after negotiating his way to a team to team up with 2 other perennial all stars. After just being a league MVP playing with 2 other Hall of famers. The other, was on a team with no other all star players (except David Lee)...and was projected to finish in the bottom half of the West.

You posted right before me lol. I just saw his comments. Dude always salty whenever he loses. The stuff he's implying means that year where wade had equal or better stats almost across the board but James still won cuz the cavs were the better team overall, shouldn't have gone to him. Mvp means best player on the best team. And that definition worked fine until now.

You posted right before me lol. I just saw his comments. Dude always salty whenever he loses. The stuff he's implying means that year where wade had equal or better stats almost across the board but James still won cuz the cavs were the better team overall, shouldn't have gone to him. Mvp means best player on the best team. And that definition worked fine until now.

It's more that the spotlight has been shifted off of him and onto other guys. So being the attention seeker he is he can't handle it now.

I mean technically Lebron isn't wrong I've always thought the MVP award should just be titled something like "Player of the year award" that way there's not debate over what most valuable actually should mean.

But that's all I'll say about it there is a game on after all.

Last edited:

Always thought Shannon Sharpe deadass looked like a real Bronco :rofl:  

Why did Joe Johnson shoot that?

Is Amare so washed that he can't put a body on Biyombo?

Dude is murdering Udonis 6'6 ***

What's worse is this notion that the Warriors are somehow a 55-60 win team without Steph...because of the talent and system. Steph played 79 games this year. He missed 3 games in the regular season...Warriors went 2-1. Not only that....the Warriors beat a heartless, 8th seeded 41 win Rockets team in the first round....and are about to beat a talentless, overachieving Portland team...that's only in round 2 because they played a clippers team where Austin Rivers, DJ and JJ Redick was the big 3.

Nobody argued Jordan's value when the Bulls won 55 games and a playoff series without Jordan. Acting like Jordan didn't play in a system (triangle) that was tailored to his strengths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom