Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
foh wade. biyombo 
sick.gif

What's worse is this notion that the Warriors are somehow a 55-60 win team without Steph...because of the talent and system. Steph played 79 games this year. He missed 3 games in the regular season...Warriors went 2-1. Not only that....the Warriors beat a heartless, 8th seeded 41 win Rockets team in the first round....and are about to beat a talentless, overachieving Portland team...that's only in round 2 because they played a clippers team where Austin Rivers, DJ and JJ Redick was the big 3.

Nobody argued Jordan's value when the Bulls won 55 games and a playoff series without Jordan. Acting like Jordan didn't play in a system (triangle) that was tailored to his strengths.

They will still argue though.

:lol: I swear the debates I get into people act like Steph was blessed with surrounding hall of fame talent, as if Lebron

Wasn't on Miami
Played in the eastern conference
Went back to Cleveland with two other all stars

Raptors can't wait to give this game away
Lowry/Derozan will let Lazy Wade back in this.

@bronconation24  Man I thought I was the only one who noticed how extremely lazy Wade is.

He let Spo take him out at his normal sub-time, even though they had 8pts on the board.

He let Spo leave him on the bench until his normal sub back in time which is the 6 minute mark of the 2nd quarter. 
roll.gif
Like who rests 8+ minutes during an *** whooping
laugh.gif

They will still argue though.

:lol: I swear the debates I get into people act like Steph was blessed with surrounding hall of fame talent, as if Lebron

Wasn't on Miami
Played in the eastern conference
Went back to Cleveland with two other all stars

Every team thats won a championship that I can remember has a star and an above average supporting cast with a couple outstanding players who do something specifically very well. For people to act like anybodys done it alone or without an offensive of defensive system is truly delusional

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom