Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people hate the lakers because they won a bunch of championships, others because it's LA.... But for me, I hate them because they started that stupid MVP chant when somebody is shooting a free throw. Lamest thing in the nba.

Does green never not have his mouth open? One of these days a ******* fly is gonna fly into his mouth.

I expected the Blazers to get blown out every game so I'm impressed by their performance

but
Some people hate the lakers because they won a bunch of championships, others because it's LA.... But for me, I hate them because they started that stupid MVP chant when somebody is shooting a free throw. Lamest thing in the nba.
but they chanting MVP for the MVP tho..

4 point play coming up 
nerd.gif

oh forreal?

that's the  lamest thing in the nba?

This guy Curry is like nba 2k cheese in real life

Literally spend atleast 1 hr a day on 2k and play as much as 6-8 hrs a day on days off.....i can not replicate this in the game , period ...i can cheese with him and get mad layups / mid range / knock down a few WIDE open 3's and drop 50-60 , but then again ive dropped 80+ in 2k on hof / sim with boogie / AD / raptors tmac etc .....2k finally made a realistic game where you cant cheese 3's (i used to do what hes doing in real life on 2k up until this years version which is the best and most realistic to date) and dude decides to make those developers get to work cause even they admit , they cant replicate what he is doing in real life without breaking the game :x

To confirm , LA is really the ones who started the mvp chang ? If so +1 for LA cause that HAS to be one of the coolest things in sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom