Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amen.
pimp.gif
THOT 
pimp.gif

Has he?
Let me state, I don't think he was hating so much as downplaying but, did Lebron ever win an MVP and be like, "I'm the best maybe, but player A did more with less, he's the MVP"

LeBron is pathetic. The man can never let someone else have the attention. Steph Curry is the best player in the NBA and LeBron knows it and feels intimidated by it. Your time's up, Lebron.

All of this.

F LEBRON!!!!!!!

Spurs going to use Basic Game tonight?
Boban?
Bonner?
Start Diaw?
(Leaving Simmons off the PO roster :wow:)

Spurs going to use Basic Game tonight?
Boban?
Bonner?
Start Diaw?
(Leaving Simmons off the PO roster
eek.gif
)
YO!! I just noticed that (Wee Bay Gif), that dude was coming right along too, you leave him off the playoff roster when he was producing, but you play Anderson, not just have him on the roster, but actually play him.

Dell bout to bang out Gloria on GP :smile: nah but on the real we need that finals rematch. The league needs that final rematch.

Last edited:
Steph is 2k cheesing come to life.

There was a sequence last night where he literally kept going left and right at the 3 point line until he was finally open and then shot it :rofl:

Last edited:
Steph is 2k cheesing come to life.

There was a sequence last night where he literally kept going left and right at the 3 point line until he was finally open and then shot it :rofl:

Speaking of 2K that 99 rated Chef dropping later today so that finally video game Steph matches real life Steph. :pimp:

Last edited:
Steph should be an unlockable player you have to achieve a certain amount of accolades to play with on 2k. Like Reptile on MK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom