Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One joke: cool
Two jokes: hilarious
Nine pages of Real Housewives of Oakland; meh, not bad all things considered. I forget this Forum has 100's of thousands of members. Get one kid riled up and you have 1000's.
Imagine if seaman were here, thread would be like when the Monkeys finally overran the Hunans in Planet of the Apes.

Tim Duncan has had a legendary career, top 6 center of all time. But it's time for Old Yeller to be taken out back, OKC puts him and the rest of these geezers out of their misery tonight. Thunder by 6, Russ gets a triple double. KD drops 30.

greatest power forward of all time

One joke: cool
Two jokes: hilarious
Nine pages of Real Housewives of Oakland; meh, not bad all things considered. I forget this Forum has 100's of thousands of members. Get one kid riled up and you have 1000's.
Imagine if seaman were here, thread would be like when the Monkeys finally overran the Hunans in Planet of the Apes.

What are these "Hunans" you speak of?

Spurs either get blown out or win by 2-3 points
blown out because those garbage thunder role players get streaky tonight

Last edited:
greatest power forward of all time

23.jpg

Has he?
Let me state, I don't think he was hating so much as downplaying but, did Lebron ever win an MVP and be like, "I'm the best maybe, but player A did more with less, he's the MVP"

LeBron is pathetic. The man can never let someone else have the attention. Steph Curry is the best player in the NBA and LeBron knows it and feels intimidated by it. Your time's up, Lebron.

LeBron is pathetic. The man can never let someone else have the attention. Steph Curry is the best player in the NBA and LeBron knows it and feels intimidated by it. Your time's up, Lebron.
Watch the next Cleveland game, he'll have his mom in a skybox being inappropriately handled by his closest friend, with Delonta West overlooking the whole thing.

Has he?
Let me state, I don't think he was hating so much as downplaying but, did Lebron ever win an MVP and be like, "I'm the best maybe, but player A did more with less, he's the MVP"

Ding ding ding. He's a narssacist, not having the spotlight on him is killing him. Can't wait until Chef obliterates them in the Finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom